***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It's pretty wild that we've become so numb to Trump allegations of insane political crimes that we hear "Breaking News: Trump knew that Russia put out bounties on American soldiers." And the general reaction is either wow that's crazy, or "FAKE NEWS!!"

It's pretty wild that we've become so numb to Trump allegations of insane political crimes that we hear "Breaking News: Trump knew that Russia put out bounties on American soldiers." And the general reaction is either wow that's crazy, or "FAKE NEWS!!"
The bar is so low with this fool that if he just harassed cult45 to wear masks I would be impressed. Him doing the bare minimum that anyone should do would be impressive to me.

only 6% of black Democrats in swing states say Biden should use race to choose his VP. Delk is in those 6%. Oh wait, he's not.... a Democrat.

Screenshot_Chrome_20200627-104800~2.png

Like I said a few pages back. There are good arguments as to why Biden should pick a black female running mate, but concerns about turnout among black voters is not one of them. Black voters mostly have made up theirs minds about their decision in the fall.

Back
Top Bottom