***Official Political Discussion Thread***

bro germany shut down and still had shut down again, we are not stoping covid even if biden wins
Their hospitals can handle the spikes in cases because they took steps to drastically reduce the number of cases.

Ours? not so much. We never left that first wave. But I guess some of y'all are going to find out the hard way.

Sorry, but I think we're gonna find out that BLM, rioting, and Antifa had a way bigger effect on this election than we were led to believe. Media filtering made these non issues, but people saw writing on the wall.

Their hospitals can handle the spikes in cases because they took steps to drastically reduce the number of cases.

Ours? not so much. We never left that first wave. But I guess some of y'all are going to find out the hard way.

we going be alright b , republicans get ellected every day b.

Alexandria and Arlington are cities and two of the most populated cities in Virginia

Arlington County is part of the greater DC metro area, you wouldn’t consider it a city. It’s a self-governing county. You’re right in that it has a large population though.

“In 2019, the county's population was estimated at 236,842,[2] making Arlington the sixth-largest county in Virginia by population; if it were incorporated as a city, Arlington would be the fourth most-populous city in the state.”

Back
Top Bottom