***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Someone should rename this thread the ***Official Democratic Party support thread*** :rofl:

Apart from the Trump supporter who turned on him that you guys keep """bullying""" I see no opposite views to the dems :lol:

Not taking a side for any of your politicians because anyway it will result anyway in dead Syrians, Iraqis, Palestinians, South-Americans and Central Americans :smh:

Waiting to see how Biden will be praised by the general self-righteous opinion and the media while he'll still bomb foreign countries.

the-office-close-door-gif-6.gif

I’m anxious for Weds. Because idk if we’re gonna see an all out war or not during the inauguration

Someone should rename this thread the ***Official Democratic Party support thread*** :rofl:

Apart from the Trump supporter who turned on him that you guys keep """bullying""" I see no opposite views to the dems :lol:

Not taking a side for any of your politicians because anyway it will result anyway in dead Syrians, Iraqis, Palestinians, South-Americans and Central Americans :smh:

Waiting to see how Biden will be praised by the general self-righteous opinion and the media while he'll still bomb foreign countries.

im Bahamian..

I live in the bahamas

the only reason I give a damn about democrats or republicans is because of the impact those fools have on my life and the world

as I have been around politics my whole life, republicans are a whole other level of deplorable.. they cater to crazy people and take cheating to a whole other level

they could actually advocate for their policies but they don’t actually believe in them.. as they spend these last few days literally killing people and have spent the last year fighting against simple things that could have saved 10s to 100s of thousands of lives, they will be right back to talking about being “pro life” just as they now all of a sudden care about the deficit again

im Bahamian..

I live in the bahamas

the only reason I give a damn about democrats or republicans is because of the impact those fools have on my life and the world

as I have been around politics my whole life, republicans are a whole other level of deplorable.. they cater to rich people and take
scamming to a whole other level

fixed 👍🏾

Ironic how you complain about posts in here, but don't feel incline to post because you feel people would disagree with you

Snowflake :rolleyes

I agree with most of the posts here. Just pointed out that I don't see opposite views and can't stand democrats -nor republicans- as political entities. America as a country is one of the greatest countries of the world, but your politicians are so crooked that it shadows all the rest.

Typical snowflake who can't stand people that don't share 200% of his ideas :rofl: Sorry that I dared post in your thread :lol:
Might be onto something there, but you won't win this one..

A VA dude got arrested yesterday trying to sneak inside the DC checkpoint. He had a loaded handgun and 500 rounds of ammunition
i read that..
Driving thru va rn. Folks can't even look u in the eyes in public..

these TERRORISTS were armed, the cops were afraid to open fire because they knew it would become a bloodbath.
if you notice, you can see that many of the more extremely violent TERRORISTS had long hair and beards.
this was planned for months, im pretty sure the plan was to cut off their facial and head hair to change their appearance after the attack was done.
if youre scared to speak up about TERRORISTS in your own community and party due to fear of death threats and violence, then perhaps its time to reevaluate your message.

i already see the right wingers trying to label this an attack by multiple lone wolves.. :lol:

we've had "opposite views" rule the last 4/5 years. we also just had a hell of an ending to those opposite views very recently, so i'm not sure what you're going on about with the lack of opposite views representation. most of us don't cater to those base views here because they're opposite to the ways we want to live our lives. they are in direct conflict with our safety, values and morals. you want opposite views that cater to the lowest common denominator for ****s and giggles? try another site

I agree with most of the posts here. Just pointed out that I don't see opposite views and can't stand democrats -nor republicans- as political entities. America as a country is one of the greatest countries of the world, but your politicians are so crooked that it shadows all the rest.

That is exactly why were posting here frequently.....doesn’t matter if it’s the left or right. We see BS, we call it out. It’s just overwhelming how even more exposed politics has been within the last 5 years.

So, the insurrection by white supremacists was a good thing in your opinion, no?

Back
Top Bottom