***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Might be onto something there, but you won't win this one..

i read that..
Driving thru va rn. Folks can't even look u in the eyes in public..
Majority of the posts in here are against white supremacy, of which is currently on display through the insurrection and represented through the right wing.

So, what is he on to exactly? That white supremacy should have a voice?

Someone should rename this thread the ***Official Democratic Party support thread*** :rofl:

Apart from the Trump supporter who turned on him that you guys keep """bullying""" I see no opposite views to the dems :lol:

Not taking a side for any of your politicians because anyway it will result anyway in dead Syrians, Iraqis, Palestinians, South-Americans and Central Americans :smh:

Waiting to see how Biden will be praised by the general self-righteous opinion and the media while he'll still bomb foreign countries.

I support free education, free healthcare and social welfare. Thought it made me an extremist leftist :lol:

EDIT: also pro-BLM, anti-abortion and anti-gender theory. What does it makes me? :lol:

when-you-cant-decide-if-you-wanna-be-a-crip-15824443.jpg

Dwalk’s issue is that despite the hypocrisy of Trump and his *** *** aids, he’s gonna support him simply because he’s in a Republican Party which happens to be a Conservative party.

But check it, 400k deaths because this doofus said “It’s[COVID-19] is gonna go away, it’ll be a miracle.” Incites his supporters to ask not take COVID seriously which literally kills people. But dwalk’s is pro-life and supported Trump. Lol

I mean the dude was literally holding super spreader events then making fun of Biden for not doing the same

more pissed off about my wifi Bill being 200$ a month that spews out all this political bs.

you wanna start a Revolution, dissemble all mainstream media and watch the masses go bloody loco crip crazy ...

or maybe we’ll be fine and start thinking for ourselves

more pissed off about my wifi Bill being 200$ a month that spews out all this political bs.

you wanna start a Revolution, dissemble all mainstream media and watch the masses go bloody loco crip crazy ...

or maybe we’ll be fine and start thinking for ourselves

Life before Ted Turner and a little girl who fell down a well.

Wow, you mean the country with a president who has been impeached twice and is still president has corrupt politicians?

tell me more about how you just discovered how corrupt It is here.

the country that guns down black people for wearing hoodies and feeds white terrorists organic food upon request is corrupt?

no **** genius, obviously one side is worse than the other.

For those of you asking for policies

highlights:
-$1400 next round of checks
-$400 a week unemployment
-Increased earned income credit
-Child tax credit raised from $2k to $3k
-Paid sick leave for getting the virus and missing work
-15% SNAP increase
-student loan relief

Policies aimed at directly helping black people. Maybe a strong push to solve the difference in the black maternity death rate. Kamala talks about it but her policy proposal was crap. Teaching new doctors to not be racially bias is crap because 1) teaching doesn’t imply they will learn 2) The vast majority of doctors are already practicing.

Like I get the rising tide theory but this is a issue that affects black people and shouldn’t be controversial like reparations.

Someone should rename this thread the ***Official Democratic Party support thread*** :rofl:

Apart from the Trump supporter who turned on him that you guys keep """bullying""" I see no opposite views to the dems :lol:

As someone who has called this thread an echo chamber in the past, I can understand the tone of your post.

But while I no longer support Trump, I do think many in this thread still disagree with many of my views including those on abortion and welfare reform.

There is also a rift between Bernie supporters and those who support more moderate Democratic candidates.

But the thread, undoubtedly, skews left.

I agree with most of the posts here. Just pointed out that I don't see opposite views and can't stand democrats -nor republicans- as political entities. America as a country is one of the greatest countries of the world, but your politicians are so crooked that it shadows all the rest.
Politics are crooked WORLDWIDE. Our just has a 1000000x scope on it.

As someone who has called this thread an echo chamber in the past, I can understand the tone of your post.

But while I no longer support Trump, I do think many in this thread still disagree with many of my views including those on abortion and welfare reform.

That’s because you claim to be pro-life except in the following circumstances
-death penalty and the conservative judges who you support who also support it
-Separating families at the border
-Calling Mexicans murders and rapists
-support for white supremacists which in turn leads to a rise in hate crimes
- doing absolutely anything at all in combating a deadly virus
-MAGA hate rallies that lead to people trying to kidnap government officials
- people being poor for too long because they just need to be “empowered”
-running entire campaigns on xenophobia
-supporting a candidate that wanted to extrajudicially murder people when they protested
-supporting a candidate that told insurrectionists that he loved them after they tried to overthrow the government
-supporting a candidate that made racist statements daily

people don’t disagree with your “pro-life” stance because you aren’t pro-life, you are pro-birth. For five years you supported and voted for this **** twice and have the nerve to tell people they aren’t pro-life after we watched a president literally let people die for the economy and you still voted for it again. Even now you are too big of a coward to outright say you voted for him so you hide in a fog of vagueness and technicalities.

It was only until you voted straight ticket republicans and they lost that you decided that you no longer support him/republicans. It wasn’t the hateful, despicable **** he did for 5 years that caused you to switch allegiances. You knew exactly who he was and what he was all about but you were willing to dismiss that because your paycheck got a little fatter. Don’t try to hide behind the last couple of weeks and own your support and behavior you coward.

Don’t act like you didn’t spend every single day for 5 years defending every word he said with whattaboutisms, strawman arguments, and technicalities.

Back
Top Bottom