***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Hillary face swapped with mike pence while forcibly vaccinating a flag
osrsd7vqgjvk.gif

I have to hand it to this mother, she is a far better person than me

if I lost a child and someone said some dumb shh, me and that person going always have a problem

On another note. It’s time for those “moderate” democrats to start pulling a Susan Collins.

When the Dems decide to push things through with no regard for the GOP, someone like Manchin can just say something along the lines like he’s deeply concerned while still ultimately voting to push it though.

American Voting Rights Activist Stacey Abram Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

American Voting Rights Activist Stacey Abram Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

our queen saved the country, give her all the flowers

I have to hand it to this mother, she is a far better person than me

if I lost a child and someone said some dumb shh, me and that person going always have a problem

These heinous ****ing ferret people just don't value the truth as much as their believes. As soon as these teenage survivors started pointing out proliferating firearms willy-nilly to every bipedal organism with a plant IQ, NRA broadcasted a fatwa decree, that these kids were a clear and present danger. Fox and GOP would willingly sacrifice and demonize the Parkland kids to keep the assembly lines running at Remington and Smith & Wesson, in fact they had to be destroyed and harassed in the most vile manner possible.

There's no unity with these people, they don't operate with any kind of moral compass and they don't really believe in truth as a nobel ideal.

Back
Top Bottom