***Official Political Discussion Thread***

50/50 split but all the focus on 2 of em and zero consequences to 50% of em

The Democratic Party has the majority in the House, and the Senate with the VP and the Independents that caucus with the Democrats.

If the Republicans had the same, more scrutiny would be placed on them for efforts that didn’t get passed.

The Democratic Party has the majority in the House, and the Senate with the VP and the Independents that caucus with the Democrats.

If the Republicans had the same, more scrutiny would be placed on them for efforts that didn’t get passed.

no it wouldn’t

your country does not place the same expectations on both parties

republicans are actively destroying democracy.. they lost an election and encouraged supporters to do what they did January 6th

and here we are a year later and treasonous individuals are still active members of the government

no it wouldn’t

your country does not place the same expectations on both parties

republicans are actively destroying democracy.. they lost an election and encouraged supporters to do what they did January 6th

and here we are a year later and treasonous individuals are still active members of the government

I’m not sure what media you consume, but folks have been talking bad about the Republican Party for a while. This thread is a good example. Also, CNN and MSNBC certainly have not taken it lightly on Republicans.

If you mostly watch Fox News, then I can understand how you think that. Personally, I don’t.

I state republicans are destroying democracy in your coun try and traitors are serving in the government

and I must be watching fox news

no wonder you still can’t call trump a racist

I state republicans are destroying democracy in your coun try and traitors are serving in the government

and I must be watching fox news

no wonder you still can’t call trump a racist

You said that there are not the same expectations on both parties. I said that depending on the media you consume, you will hear that people have the same expectations for both parties. I mentioned this thread, CNN, and MSNBC.

Fox News was an example of an outlet that might make it seem like there are different expectations.

You said that there are not the same expectations on both parties. I said that depending on the media you consume, you will hear that people have the same expectations for both parties. I mentioned this thread, CNN, and MSNBC.

Fox News was an example of an outlet that might make it seem like there are different expectations.

watching/reading/listening to any news organization from your country, there is a blatant problem

Marylin Mosby indicted 😳. Funny story, I got her sister number a couple years back. Was supposed to link up, but I flaked :lol:

A federal grand jury has indicted Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn J. Mosby on criminal charges related to making false statements to obtain a COVID-related loan and purchase a vacation property in Florida.

Hold up?

-Lawyer
-Lied to get Covid money they were not entitled to
-Interest in rental properties

Why does this sound so familiar?
keenan-thompson-look-away.gif

Hopefully this thread will move away from its general guilty until proven innocent standard that it tends to have for allegations in here.

Mosby is innocent until she is proven guilty.

Hopefully this thread will move away from its general guilty until proven innocent standard that it tends to have for allegations in here.

Mosby is innocent until she is proven guilty.
Many of us have reported for jury duty where they remind you that defendants are innocent until proven guilty. But thanks for the reminder.

Back
Top Bottom