***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Funny how we look at nazi germany now 100 years removed…imagine what happens here over the next 5-30 years and how that’s looked at 100 years from now

I could have swore over 60% of the guns used in Chicago gun violence come from out of state. Illinois surrounded by Gun friendly states.

I would put money it’s much higher than that. Michigan and Indiana have very very lax gun laws. Both are a 2 hour round trip.

I think a large majority of the guns in Chicago are ghost guns. Let’s not pretend like Illinois isn’t a gun friendly state. All we have is a background check and 72 hour wait (on handguns)

EVWY2qO-LOt-HaDLV9KC3oEOLgc=.gif

There’s no Congressman Les Whinen…
Good line, though!

There are so many real examples of this phenomenon to choose from, like the Alger Hiss story about every tech billionaire who started out in a rent-free Palo Alto/Bellvue garage... with the equivalent of a million dollar no-interest loan from the International Bank of Mom & Dad.

When the legend becomes fact, print the legend.

They got me. :lol:

When the Onion take reality and turns it up to 11, that's one thing. But satirists taking reality and giving it a 10% buff is another matter entirely.

I remember when Republicans blamed video games for mass shooting. You don't see that nowadays because every right winger under 50 is a gamer.

It looks like conservatives are now blaming black people's perceived lack of moral hygiene for spilling over and infecting white kids who do the majority of mass shooting.

The GOP has always been bad, there has never been a good Republican Party (at least not since Reconstruction) but they have somehow managed to get worse in more recent decades.

I remember when Republicans blamed video games for mass shooting. You don't see that nowadays because every right winger under 50 is a gamer.

It looks like conservatives are now blaming black people's perceived lack of moral hygiene for spilling over and infecting white kids who do the majority of mass shooting.

The GOP has always been bad, there has never been a good Republican Party (at least not since Reconstruction) but they have somehow managed to get worse in more recent decades.

that seems to be back.

****ing disgusting.
"Chicago has more gun violence" is code for "please turn your attention to the black neighborhoods thanks". Like these dumb cronies don't know gang violence ain't the same as going to an elementary school and committing a mass shooting.
**** ted and **** greenwald.

Back
Top Bottom