***Official Political Discussion Thread***

sgm3u3tns6h91.jpg

"What is the charge for high treason?

Penalty: Under U.S. Code Title 18, the penalty is death, or not less than five years' imprisonment (with a minimum fine of $10,000, if not sentenced to death). Any person convicted of treason against the United States also forfeits the right to hold public office in the United States."
The hard part is getting a conviction. It's impossible to get a full jury without one Trumper. Those nuts do not care about evidence. They are 100% voting not guilty, facts be damned.

Got a hunch…

I think the Liv tourney Trump hosted weeks ago in NJ was just a front/distraction, or could be a payout from the Saudis, and there was sensitive information being exchanged during the event. FBI got a whiff of the activities so they conducted a raid.

Won’t be surprised if they buried more classified **** in Ivana’s grave.

Got a hunch…

I think the Liv tourney Trump hosted weeks ago in NJ was just a front/distraction, or could be a payout from the Saudis, and there was sensitive information being exchanged during the event. FBI got a whiff of the activities they conducted a raid.

There’s ar least 1 more event at one of his courses. The last LIV event is hosted at Trump Doral in Miami.

Trust if they didn’t find anything Republicans and Trump would have said so. Instead Trump pleaded the fifth because this is serious enough he had better. Also they Got back some of the documents they were able to deduce he took when he gave them back after they asked. They then lined up the raid to be when he wasn’t there so he wasn’t able to destroy evidence.

Plus the rumors that there is a belief in Trumps Circle there is a snitch and I am pretty sure someone recently reported seeing them there and that was the impetus for the raid.
He plead the fifth in a deposition for a civil case. Unrelated to this.

Got a hunch…

I think the Liv tourney Trump hosted weeks ago in NJ was just a front/distraction, or could be a payout from the Saudis, and there was sensitive information being exchanged during the event. FBI got a whiff of the activities so they conducted a raid.

Likely possible. Question though is who among the people allowed this or were involved? The secret service? Michael Flynn?

This guy could have easily broken Jenna Bush off after the segment ended. LOL I cover the state legislature and I'm the same age as the Bush twins. I know a ton of people that went to high school and college with them as well. The stories I have heard about the stuff that went down at the Governor's Mansion, here in Austin, is wild. The constant parties were basically stuff you would see in movies. I heard someone pretty well-known in Texas politics say that so many teens lost their virginities at the Governor's Mansion while Bush was in office here. Jenna was known to be absolutely wild.

Last edited:
This guy could have easily broken Jenna Bush off after the segment ended. LOL I cover the state legislature and I'm the same age as the Bush twins. I know a ton of people that went to high school and college with them as well. The stories I have heard about the stuff that went down at the Governor's Mansion here in Austin is wild. The constant parties were basically stuff you would see in movies. I heard someone pretty well-known say that so many teens lost their virginities at the Governor's Mansion while Bush was in office here. Jenna was known to be absolutely wild.
Gal is in heat.

Or he could, you know, release them himself immediately if he's so "encouraging"
Everything that's being unsealed, Trump could've released since the search. You know he's gotta be mad Garland called his bluff and forced him into this position :lol:
b265ce9f4541f801f1b6d26e42d11236.png

“FBI planted evidence“

Trump accuses the FBI of planting highly classified nuclear documents so that's 100% confirmation he was hiding nuclear documents throughout all those months of delaying and delaying requests to recover stolen documents in general. Trump never fails to snitch on himself with these kind of statements.

FBI/DOJ is also going to have to do a big damage assessment, especially given that we're apparently talking about extremely sensitive nuclear documents.
What we know from reports and statements from Trump and/or his lawyers:
- At least some of the documents were in a simple storage room, which made DOJ demand to at least install a padlock asap while the 'cooperation' was still ongoing
- Trump stonewalled the government from the very moment the National Archives first requested a return of certain documents that included classified information, endlessly delaying at every opportunity while still cooperating to some degree
- The FBI/DOJ requested and received security footage of Mar-a-Lago

The amount of damage control could be gigantic, depending on where exactly those documents were kept.

Back
Top Bottom