***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It’s hard to wake up every day and confront the sheer stupid evil on the other side, much less gear yourself up to push back against it. I feel overwhelmed by it all the time.

But the people you’re talking about live in Staten Island, Orange County, and everywhere in between. Even if they’re more concentrated in some places (have I shared my thoughts on Mississippi?), it’s not a regional problem but an ideological problem. And when we stop fighting, they come for our family in our homes.

Feel bad today. Rest. And put that kayfabe back on tomorrow, because there are comedy professionals that don’t wield satire with the nimbleness and strength of Aepps20. Reading your posts help me in my own fight to stay sane. I’m sure I’m not the only one.

Thanks
Thank you for the kind words. Today was just a hard day. I usually don't let it get me down but I miss my mom and the talks we'd have about this stuff to keep me sane.

Fellas, I'm done. I woke up this morning on the wrong side of the bed or something but when I look at these politicians and their lies it just makes me sick. I don't blame them, I blame the clowns that continue to elect them no matter what even if voting for them negatively impacts their lives. If it weren't for the folks on our side in those cities and states I wish they would leave again.

I take great schadenfreude in seeing these people get scammed for their money, be the wrong people who get hurt, f around and find out, or earn their Herman Cain Award

It's so hard not to be cynical and jaded. Saw somewhere that Doctor Oz now has a chance to win PA. WTF? Is Herschel Walker gonna win too?

I'm so close to going into "people deserve to suffer" mode it ain't even funny.

It's so hard not to be cynical and jaded. Saw somewhere that Doctor Oz now has a chance to win PA. WTF? Is Herschel Walker gonna win too?

nah

ln3j3.jpg

Let's continue to remember when you want "them" to suffer alot of people we want to protect will suffer more than they will. It sucks but that's what it is unfortunately

Let's continue to remember when you want "them" to suffer alot of people we want to protect will suffer more than they will. It sucks but that's what it is unfortunately
True.

Sometimes you just gotta take a deep breath and step back for a bit.

I have to admit, I will struggle to feel sorry for Americans if we lose this democracy.

We've been warned for decades about the nature of the GOP. It's one thing to be ignorant about who you're voting for/supporting, and it's another to actively reject evidence because it forces you reconsider your positions and double down of your support of bad candidates.

Americans can still choose to believe in voodoo economics or the truth about our socioeconomic policies since Reagan/Nixon. Whatever happens afterwards is on us.

Peter Thiel is a genius. He got a conservative Grindr really moving.

Most women lean liberal and women are already heavily outnumbered in regular dating apps. Bet these dudes paid for the premium service too. The grift doesn’t stop… :lol:

Back
Top Bottom