***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I was watching the showtime show about politics last night. They made a good point saying that McCarthy is so proud and so determined to become speaker that he’ll be willing to sell out to the MAGAs. Question is will they be willing to bite.

Marge is deluding herself

She like many others doesn't understand the fundamental rule of electoral majorities.

A larger majority empowers tails of the party, small majority empowers the center of the party.

It is all about making the marginal vote for your party match the median vote.

And I am guessing that there will be enough Republicans that saw the backlash against MAGA this cycle and want no part of two years of all out lunacy

Marge is deluding herself

She like many others doesn't understand the fundamental rule of electoral majorities.

A larger majority empowers tails of the party, small majority empowers the center of the party.

It is all about making the marginal vote for your party match the median vote.

And I am guessing that there will be enough Republicans that saw the backlash against MAGA this cycle and want no part of two years of all out lunacy

Really, Ron Johnson's electoral success is the product of being able to run in favorable cycles, and billionaires spending ungodly amounts of money to help his *** get over the line.

Back
Top Bottom