***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trumps ceiling right now is 45 and his floor is 33.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-primary-r/2024/iowa/

If Trump stays in the 40s he’s unbeatable. Iowa is weird state and if another candidate puts in a good ground game they could in hit the 20s and Trump gets down in the 30s.
Dude, that is one poll in Iowa that has him at 45 percent.

If you look at National polls, on 538, their aggregate has him at 52%..

Polls.PNG

Plus he is probably the preferred second choice to a lot of candidates. People dropping out might help Trump too

The dynamics of this primary are nothing like the Dem primary of 2020

Knocking Trump off easily is a fantasy. Some massive might happen, you never know, but it doesn't look likely. GOP elites can't swing it so anyone else. Trump in control

I was out to dinner so I didn't watch the **** show

But one of my homies that did text me basically "You're right dude, that Vivek dude is nuts and dangerous"

Half of the time he is spewing BS, the other half of the time he is pushing fascism with a smile.

So really nasty ****

meatball ron really said the Mexican cartel are killing 10s of thousands of us citizens and that he will use lethal force on people coming across the border?? Man is toast.

Wheres andrew yang to combat viveks model minority card?

All we need is a cuban or a fellow dominican to join the parade of arrepentido minorities .

Nikki Haley complaining about the national debt like it’s 1991. What’s next? complaining about how Murphy Brown doesn’t celebrate traditional families. Saying that bootleg Simpsons shirts featuring Bart dressed as a gulf war soldier are stolen valor? Getting into a beef with 2 Live Crew?

Either she is that clueless about Republican base politics or she’s just auditioning for a job at Fox or maybe a sine cure at the Peterson foundation.

———

Also, happy wine mom Christmas Eve for all who celebrate. There will probably be celebratory riots in Trader Joe’s parking lots.

Vivek seems to me to be the future of the post Trump GOP.

The rest of them seem like politicians out of a different time compared to Vivek.

Ultimately Trump won the debate because none of them gave a reason for the GOP primary voters to ditch Trump.

But Vivek seems like he's got next after Trump. Or at least he's established a blue print.

DeSantis looking like Floridian Homelander on that stage, jesus christ
However long he spends every morning infront of the mirror trying to form a natural smile, it’s not enough.

Does anyone have a link to a full transcript of the debate? I’m trying to read this foolishness during work

Back
Top Bottom