***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Neither of them see the difference between Lester Holt interviewing the Ayatollah with a newsroom full of researchers and producers and this dufus sitting down for an hour long conversation with someone who he starts the interview by saying "I actually don't know a lot about him"? Either both complete morons or horrible liars, likely a bit of both.

Just as long as it actually produces something. It’s incredible he’s still a free man 3 years later.
I just want to know the true motive. Cause this man did the absolute most. This dude is power hungry to the fullest and willing to do whatever it takes to this day. He’s literally the worst kind of human.

I have to sometimes take a break from the news because it's infuriating. To see what people without money, mostly minorities, are subjected to in this justice system and then see Trump still be able to like, openly defy judges orders 3 hours after they hand them out for like the 5th time is nuts.

Then these folks get up on TV and talk about a two tiered justice system like he's a victim. Absolutely disgusting man

Lock her up!

Shes a lawyer for Christ sake!! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ If she accepted it, which she did, that shows how terrible a lawyer she actually is. I wonder if the probation has any conduct clause in it?

Back
Top Bottom