***Official Political Discussion Thread***

When I used to work in small business financing, my boss told me that a lot of entrepreneurs started businesses because no one would hire them.

Same thing here: you don’t have to be an insane pathological liar to serve in Congress, but most other places won’t hire you.

So will it still be the same BS from the GOP and not get anything done for the American people?
That's exactly how it will be. I expect the government to shutdown multiple times but sometimes people have to feel the pain to realize that THERE ARE NO BOTH SIDES.

Fozz Fozz don't get too discouraged though because this was going to be the outcome no matter who won even if McCarthy stayed. Too many people are getting too comfortable with how things are with Biden vs how they were with Trump. Same thing happened when Obama/Hillary vs Trump. This is how you get polling where Trump is leading. I don't discredit those polls but people are responding in a vacuum not fully appreciating that it will be Trump vs Joe 2. If you frame it that way people get more serious. People need to remember what 16-20 was like and that we could get version 2.0 if we don't wake up. Sometimes the only way to drive that home is to make people feel the pain and that elections have consequences.

George Santos and Shaun King need to do a scammer Verzuz

Lebron could play the Steve Harvey role

1698261268899.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom