***Official Political Discussion Thread***

THIS right here!!! All TFG fanatics who love him, and want him back, have ZERO clue what would actually happen to the country if he repealed the ACA and didn't replace it with something right away! We all know he won't have a plan in place. It will still be "2 weeks away" with no actual plan in sight. But if he did this, the economy would absolutely be decimated. We're talking about 10s of millions of people who overnight lose their healthcare. And if they don't have any, every service & medication they need, becomes full price per the hospital and pharmacy.

These people won't be buying anything. No home purchases, no car purchases, no consumer goods, nothing. Because all their $$$ would be used for their healthcare AT FULL PRICE! I for one, if I had a plan on the ACA, and with my many medical issues, happen to lose coverage because of this dope, wouldn't buy ANYTHING! I wouldn't even go to my local Wawa for a sandwich because I'd be scared to death that I wouldn't have enough money to pay for all my medical needs.

These people that worship him don't have a clue. What is the % of his followers who happen to have a plan on the ACA? 30%? 40%? You know there has to be a percentage of people who follow him are currently subscribed to a plan. And they are cheering him on, and don't even understand the ramifications to them if he wins and does this! A bunch of his followers don't even realize that they hate Obamacare but don't get it IS the ACA! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

DLF DLF Zainjal26 Zainjal26

It's a good thing he's only talking about other brown people.

This guy will round up all the undesirables, ship them back where they "belong," drop bombs on them, and PPV the whole thing. But you go on with the "genocide joe" talk
These people that worship him don't have a clue. What is the % of his followers who happen to have a plan on the ACA? 30%? 40%? You know there has to be a percentage of people who follow him are currently subscribed to a plan. And they are cheering him on, and don't even understand the ramifications to them if he wins and does this! A bunch of his followers don't even realize that they hate Obamacare but don't get it IS the ACA!
They DO have a clue. They just don't think it'll happen to them.

It's the classic case of the government employee who votes for budget cuts and smaller govt because he thinks his paper-pushing is more important than the paper-pushing that is happening in the next cubicle.

It's crazy how stances in American politics can be boiled down to the level of selfishness one is willing to manifest through their vote.

Nothing good can come from blind love.”Uncritical devotion to the Israeli state and its leader is enormously problematic. It is not antisemitism to criticize and question the actions of Israel and its military.

Reply1120 Recommend
Flag

1 REPLY​

Plainly Pleasant commented December 17
P
Plainly Pleasant
Far Away, So CloseDec. 17
@WDP: and blind love is the spell the US has been under for decades, with most of the blindness and a lot of the love coming from the Israel lobby and its sympathizers. And nothing good is coming from it in Palestine, in Israel, at the UN, and here at home. Our blind love for Israel is risking bedrock American values, principles, and institutions. Small things in our pluralistic constitutional democracy like freedom of speech, freedom of religion, academic freedom, etc. We know Israel could care less and has no limits. But what about us? How far are we willing to follow blindly as our love tears us apart?

This guy will round up all the undesirables, ship them back where they "belong," drop bombs on them, and PPV the whole thing. But you go on with the "genocide joe" talk

It's the classic case of the government employee who votes for budget cuts and smaller govt because he thinks his paper-pushing is more important than the paper-pushing that is happening in the next cubicle.

It's crazy how stances in American politics can be boiled down to the level of selfishness one is willing to manifest through their vote.

The worst are the immigrants who vote to have their neighbors deported or the ones who came here to improve their lives and maybe overstayed their visa. But you know they won the visa lottery in their country to get w green card so they are somehow better. I know too many or these in the NY Polish community.

Trump is a vile human

I still love that I can type "twitter.com" into my web address bar and get X.

Elon when people still don't say "I posted that on X"

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom