***Official Political Discussion Thread***

From my understanding, Republican are the ones sending buses and flights to liberal ran cities

But most are making their way to the cities themselves because they are told there are more opportunities there

Then Republicans in Congress are blocking approving any aid to cities

I have not heard of the Biden Administration themselves transporting migrants to large cities, then ignoring request for financial help

But I could be wrong. So I am happy to be made aware of what is actually happening

IMG_4760.jpeg

Im calling fake news. Democrats would never do what republicans do.

I've said to others I know, that it would be great to see Pete Buddigieg possibly run. He's incredibly smart (Harvard top of class, Rhoads Scholarship recipient to Oxford), very well spoken (love it when he totally flips the narrative when he's on Faux News when they "think" they have a "gotcha moment" with him and he just shreds them apart). And he's young (meaning not over 70+). I would vote for him, I just think parts of this country are still so entrenched in bigotry with their beliefs that they would not vote for an openly gay President. Shame as I feel he would be great.

On the other side, you know Vivek isn't going away anytime soon. Dude is a snake oil salesman by the highest measures and would run this country into the ground with his conspiracies! 🤦🏻‍♂️ I just don't know who on the R side would be good for the country. As long as they aren't MAGA or part of that crazy Freedom Caucus.
I’ve grown to like Pete a lot more but being a gay man don’t see him doing well enough in the Bible bet or with some key voting blocks in the Dem party. Also, not sure if he’s anything but a shape shifter politically — ran last time as a moderate and has moved significantly further left since. I def like him though personally, but the McKinsey consultant to politician move is 🚩🚩🚩

To me Pete hasn't moved left politically that much, if at all

Just seemed during the primary he started running using progressive rhetoric, noticed the lane was filled, then started to talk more moderate

His policy positions didn't change that much

And like I said back then, I'm not gonna shade him for a decision he made in his early/mid 20s. A job most people in his position would take. Even though I hate McKinsey

But I think he has little chance to become President. America is way more homophobic that it is willing to admit.

Great political talent though. If DeSantis had like 10% of his skill his campaign would not be in shambles right now

Last edited:
BTW, it is look like the DeSantis machine is in shambles

People quitting, events cancelled, donor jumping ship, and his wife once again is trying to act like she is in charge

The Prophecy is almost complete

Back
Top Bottom