***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I think we absolutely need to hide any and all bad democratic news.

We need to protect democracy, by fooling public into making it seem the dems are angels.

I love it.

This is a bad look for the UNRWA/UN. Either nothing was reported to the UN, or reports were made and somebody decided to ignore them.

There's no such thing as stealth underground construction, especially when we see how much engineering has gone into building these tunnels. The whole time, I was picturing rudimentary tunnels when these pathways appear to be made out of concrete with electrical and communication networks.

It seems like UNRWA ignored what was happening under their feet, especially when we know that Hamas was explicit about these tunnels being dedicated to their resistance activities.

This also gives weight to the notion that Hamas using a humanitarian/diplomatic infrastructure as cover for military infrastructure is a deliberate strategy.

Trump literally advocating for WWIII

Spiting in the faces of US allies

Wonder what gaffe from Biden they use to take about for weeks while THAT is barely news for a day

Just remember trump owes a woman 81 million and confused her with his one time wife under oath

It is understandable that in an election year, Biden wouldn't want to be more explicit about the extent of the reported disagreements that he has with Bibi, but I hope that he puts the two-state solution at the front of US policy towards Israel during his second term. The IDF is not better than the militants they pretend to fight against.

This is a bad look for the UNRWA/UN. Either nothing was reported to the UN, or reports were made and somebody decided to ignore them.

There's no such thing as stealth underground construction, especially when we see how much engineering has gone into building these tunnels. The whole time, I was picturing rudimentary tunnels when these pathways appear to be made out of concrete with electrical and communication networks.

It seems like UNRWA ignored what was happening under their feet, especially when we know that Hamas was explicit about these tunnels being dedicated to their resistance activities.

This also gives weight to the notion that Hamas using a humanitarian/diplomatic infrastructure as cover for military infrastructure is a deliberate strategy.
Stopped reading at “…Israel Says” in that article

Stopped reading at “…Israel Says” in that article
Well if you weren't a lobotomized propagandist who refuses to read, research or discuss anything that might make an anti-Israel side look bad, you would've read that the article isn't Israel just saying 'it's true because we say it is', they granted foreign journalists access to the tunnels to see for themselves.
But like I said, you'd have to be somewhat literate and understand the concept of critical thinking. So maybe sit this one out.
Free 'uhh I didn't really consume news until Oct 7th 2023, just watched CNN occasionally' Thinker
What kind of 'free thinker' is too much of a soft *** snowflake that he can't even muster up the brainpower to read or engage in any way with anything that might imply or state something negative about an anti-Israeli genocide/anti-US entity?
Is the article in the room with us? Where did the word Israel harm you, can you point to it on this doll?

83a9a5d60f71aee2c6b2718fbe48c485.png

Though this limitation of course should also be kept in mind. Obviously given the starting point, the tunnels likely were under the UNRWA HQ but without any geolocation that's not a 100% confirmation. Israel also very blatantly wants to use this to kick the UNRWA out.
e62986e94eb501e9141f58028083d1d8.png

Last edited:

TFG is truly delusional if he thinks Taylor would actually endorse him. I guess it TOTALLY slipped his mind he keeps saying "I ended Roe" among MANY other disgusting things! Taylor should come out tomorrow and endorse Joe, just to piss him off!!

He's such a jackass!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom