***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Someone better.

Wow, that's one brilliant piece of insight you posted there. Literally a "mic-drop" moment. I need to go lay down I'm so blown away!

Yeah, that was all sarcasm. But since you don't want to actually answer a LEGITIMATE question, you aren't a serious person.

Wow, that's one brilliant piece of insight you posted there. Literally a "mic-drop" moment. I need to go lay down I'm so blown away!

Yeah, that was all sarcasm. But since you don't want to actually answer a LEGITIMATE question, you aren't a serious person.
Ok.

This is a bad look for the UNRWA/UN. Either nothing was reported to the UN, or reports were made and somebody decided to ignore them.

There's no such thing as stealth underground construction, especially when we see how much engineering has gone into building these tunnels. The whole time, I was picturing rudimentary tunnels when these pathways appear to be made out of concrete with electrical and communication networks.

It seems like UNRWA ignored what was happening under their feet, especially when we know that Hamas was explicit about these tunnels being dedicated to their resistance activities.

This also gives weight to the notion that Hamas using a humanitarian/diplomatic infrastructure as cover for military infrastructure is a deliberate strategy.
Edit:

Stopped reading at “Israel says”

had to do a double take on how stupid every part of that statement is

The push for rape and incest exceptions, which do not currently exist in the Missouri abortion law, has been met with harsh opposition from Missouri Republicans. Sen. Sandy Crawford (R-Buffalo), said she opposes exceptions for rape and incest because, "God does not make mistakes."

"God is perfect. God does not make mistakes. And for some reason he allows that to happen, bad things happen," Crawford said. "I’m not gonna be able to support the amendments because I am very pro-life."

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

1707787269167.png

Tweet by the former president of Mongolia.

Back
Top Bottom