***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Starting to think Killer Mike might be a bit of a clown
Cats who stay pushing the "trades instead of college" narrative probably never opened a book of technical standards.

They'd quickly realize why some tradespeople make bank: they learn just as much as those "paper-pushing, desk-riding" engineers, and the base knowledge acquired throughout K12 is simply not enough.

And let's not even get into the toll their bodies take by 40/50 y.o.

1708533918570.jpeg

> Police officers detain a woman who laid flowers for Alexei Navalny at the Memorial to Victims of Political Repression in St. Petersburg, Russia on Friday, Feb. 16, 2024. Russian authorities say that Alexei Navalny, the fiercest foe of Russian President Vladimir Putin who crusaded against official corruption and staged massive anti-Kremlin protests, died in prison. He was 47. (AP Photo)

Cats who stay pushing the "trades instead of college" narrative probably never opened a book of technical standards.

They'd quickly realize why some tradespeople make bank: they learn just as much as those "paper-pushing, desk-riding" engineers, and the base knowledge acquired throughout K12 is simply not enough.

And let's not even get into the toll their bodies take by 40/50 y.o.

I’m in the trades and I don’t even push trades over college. :lol:

At the same time I’ll be dambed if I work a job where I gotta pay for healthcare and no pension.

It takes a certain type of person and most people aren’t that type. Not to mention no one can even do basic algebra anymore.

The damage to your body is blown out of proportion though. A lot of my co workers look a lot younger than they are because they stay active.

I will say though if you’re an active type person that works chaotic jobs like bars and clubs and want a place with benefits go for it. My wife went from managing a restaurant to a laborer. 6 figures full benefits and loves it. It’s just not for everyone.

Last edited:

Pure evil

Special place in hell for these people

Ain’t even about the sports anymore.. swimming’s governing body, for example, dealt with the issue.. just like track and field’s governing body did

But these people don’t care, they’d rather make the lives of literal children harder

Back
Top Bottom