***Official Political Discussion Thread***

****ing a**hole!! Glad he just can't keep his mouth shut. So when he loses and all his cultists start rioting attacking people, they can use this when he gets arrested for incitement among other charges.
That clip was purposely cut out of context. He’s talking about car manufacturers setting up shop in Mexico and not hiring Americans.

That clip was purposely cut out of context. He’s talking about car manufacturers setting up shop in Mexico and not hiring Americans.

Yeah, I read about it after I posted. Still stupid how he used it in regards to the auto manufacturers. He honestly believes if he doesn't win, all the US auto plants will move to China? What a ****ing lunatic! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Like, what does he say this for, he hates the UAW anyway.

I peeped this guy's profile.

He's a Black gay conservative who:

Hates other gay people.
Rode for Trump at some point.
Supported Ron DeSantis. :lol:

His pinned post is being called certain derogatory terms by other Republicans.

Now, I'm not condoning that, but at the same time, I ain't gonna feel sorry for him either. He knew what he was getting into when he supported a political party that hates him for multiple reasons.
Peeped his pinned tweets.
I love that for him. He used to ride hard for Trump and republicans and stayed trolling black people as liberal slaves when people would tell him that someday this will happen.

ATLANTA (AP) — The judge in the Georgia election interference case against Donald Trump and others said Friday that Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis must step aside from Trump case or remove the special prosecutor with whom she had a romantic relationship before case can proceed.

Willis and special prosecutor Nathan Wade testified at a hearing last month that they had engaged in a romantic relationship, but they rejected the idea that Willis improperly benefited from it as lawyers for Trump and some of his co-defendants alleged.

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee said he found the “allegations and evidence legally insufficient to support a finding of an actual conflict of interest.” However, he found there remains an “appearance of impropriety.”

“Even if the romantic relationship began after SADA Wade’s initial contract in November 2021, the District Attorney chose to continue supervising and paying Wade while maintaining such a relationship. She further allowed the regular and loose exchange of money between them without any exact or verifiable measure of reconciliation,” the judge wrote.

An attorney for co-defendant Michael Roman asked McAfee to dismiss the indictment and prevent Willis and Wade and their offices from continuing to prosecute the case. The attorney, Ashleigh Merchant, alleged that Willis paid Wade large sums for his work and then improperly benefited from the prosecution of the case when Wade used his earnings to pay for vacations for the two of them.

Willis had insisted that the relationship created no financial or personal conflict of interest that justified removing her office from the case. She and Wade both testified that their relationship began in the spring of 2022 and ended in the summer of 2023. They both said that Willis either paid for things herself or used cash to reimburse Wade for travel expenses.

Willis' action in hiring Wade is so bafflingly dumb she wouldn't be out of place on Trump's legal team.
Especially since she could've hired anyone else as an outside special prosecutor.

Willis' action in hiring Wade is so bafflingly dumb she wouldn't be out of place on Trump's legal team.
Especially since she could've hired anyone else as an outside special prosecutor.

For the record, he was like the 3rd choice. At least one guy turned it down IIRC and mentioned not wanting a security detail for himself and his family for the rest of his life

For the record, he was like the 3rd choice. At least one guy turned it down IIRC and mentioned not wanting a security detail for himself and his family for the rest of his life
Both of the first two turned it down for not wanting to be subjected to death threats etc if I recall correctly.
Still, there's gotta be plenty of lawyers around that wouldn't have turned her case into a complete ****show

I agree with chao7 chao7 and Belgium Belgium . Fani definitely showed terrible judgment but not in the ways the media is focused on. Wade was not her top choice and was one of the few lawyers willing to receive death threats. I don't fault Fani for that. Where she messed up was underestimating the length in which Trump and Russia will go to delay any proceeding until after the election. As soon as she was contemplating hiring Wade she should have submitted it to the Georgia Bar to get their thoughts on any ethical issues to cover her bases. If she had that in hand she should’ve thoroughly documented everything with respect to their relationship. She does that and this isn’t an issue.

The justice system isn’t built to handle/prosecute former Presidents. Countless others have been convicted when prosecutors have conflicts of interest and they aren’t given special disqualification hearings. Fani should’ve been prepared and she wasn’t

She is taking a break from pure social work and focusing on therapy.

Deal with all that **** was getting her depressed. Some weekends she would just be crying the entire time.

The stuff dealing with kids be getting to me too.

On a lighter note...

A message to everyone in here.

When you guys get into your late 40s and 50s, no matter how good of an idea it sounds in your head, don't ask your wife for an open marriage. It won't go how you think. It will be disastrous for your mental health. You are gonna overestimate your market value, and underestimate hers.

My girl has multiple clients that did that now they doing things like dropping off their wives and her much younger boyfriends off at the airport so they can go on romantic getaways.

Got another one that did his wife's boyfriend's taxes while the boyfriend was in the house going double overtime on the wife.

All of them wish they had a time machine, and all of them are depressed because they can't get younger girlfriends to feel equal. So they want their old marriage back.

She says when them dudes come in and start talking she just be in the office with them listening to the most white collar ratchet ****...

f87772329fa57cf17e0bf04ea15e4249.gif

Just don't do it. :lol:

I'm the younger man he's talking about. It's me.

I'm young, handsome, with dreads. Send your middle aged wife my way and you will be allowing Rusty to hear your despair and pain.

Back
Top Bottom