***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Meh, MSNBC is basically a Bush 43 staffer reunion at this point. It’s funny to see this terrible hire as the redline when MSNBC has been doing many terrible hires since 2017.

Apparently, Killing and othering brown people, stealing elections, enriching your cronies, and ineptly presiding over economic and human calamities are fine as long as it’s done in a classy, quiet luxury kind of way.

Last edited:

Babylon Bee who usually post conservative satire "jokes" making fun of Liberals, decided to tell a joke making fun of Nazi's. Nazi's (their fans) in the comments are not happy 🤣

screenshot 12.png
screenshot 13.png
screenshot 14.png
screenshot 15.png
screenshot 16.png
screenshot 17.png
screenshot 18.png
screenshot 19.png
screenshot 20.png

Crazy! Driving on the key bridge always gave me a weird feeling. Especially when windy. Wow. RIP to all those people. Wonder how this is going to affect everything tomorrow

I've always said if some terrorist organization wanted to turn Seattle into a standstill, literally north Seattle and the rest of Seattle are connected by bridges. Even if they took out just the draw bridges, Seattle would come to a grinding halt.

I've always said if some terrorist organization wanted to turn Seattle into a standstill, literally north Seattle and the rest of Seattle are connected by bridges. Even if they took out just the draw bridges, Seattle would come to a grinding halt.
Last time I was out there the one of the west Seattle bridges was down and folks was struggling with that so I know it would be a mess

This bridge being down in Baltimore gon back up i95/the beltway and anything coming in by sea cooked for a min :smh: …hope it wasn’t many ppl up there

Crazy! Driving on the key bridge always gave me a weird feeling. Especially when windy. Wow. RIP to all those people. Wonder how this is going to affect everything tomorrow

Man the "road" on that bridge was always shotty. Not sure if it was structurally compromised before the boat hit it which could have lead to the whole thing coming down....but wouldn't be shocked

My dad was born and raised in Dundalk (I did weekend visitations with him most of my youth so i feel like i partially grew up in Dundalk). So like everything there....it was old and definitely sketchy

Last time I was out there the one of the west Seattle bridges was down and folks was struggling with that so I know it would be a mess

This bridge being down in Baltimore gon back up i95/the beltway and anything coming in by sea cooked for a min :smh: …hope it wasn’t many ppl up there
Apparently somebody noticed the ship was off course and they were able to stop more traffic from getting on the bridge. They think most of the ppl they’re looking for are construction workers

Back
Top Bottom