***Official Political Discussion Thread***

p3kxijwmgwrc1.webp

Have a going concern already that they may go under as there is a cash flow problem. This may result in a SEC probe.

As of their 3Q23 10Q, they still had $300mm in cash from the IPO. I can’t read SPAC, but from the best I can tell from the 8k, only a few thousand shares redeemed at the ~$10 buy in (why would they with markets at over $30?). Even with $57mm in annual losses, they should have enough cash to ride it out for a few years.

So, yeah, why are they talking about defaulting?!!

What’s wrong with the economy?

I’d gladly go back to NYC brunch prices if I could find a spot in the DMV that knew what they were doing and had parking.

Was obviously unaware of WASHED KING WASHED KING
crusade against wall grass or that it was seemingly born in the DMV when I posted this.

Now I feel like I’ve gotta read the NBA thread to keep up here. Y’all worse than the MCU.

But I am with him in eating in the DMV. It’s like they thought that NY justified its prices on inconvenience and not quality of food. The only stuff worth eating is made by Salvadorans, sold by immigrants, served by their kids, and located outside of DC proper.

[edited to fix @]

As of their 3Q23 10Q, they still had $300mm in cash from the IPO. I can’t read SPAC, but from the best I can tell from the 8k, only a few thousand shares redeemed at the ~$10 buy in (why would they with markets at over $30?). Even with $57mm in annual losses, they should have enough cash to ride it out for a few years.

So, yeah, why are they talking about defaulting?!!

What’s wrong with the economy?

I saw that they have only a little over 2 million in cash available so I don’t know.

I saw that they have only a little over 2 million in cash available so I don’t know.

Was that in anything official?

I almost want to buy a share just to dial into their earnings call.

The idea of Nunes going to club Fed for securities fraud is too exciting.

Back
Top Bottom