***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Surely that's a bad take? - although Hamas as an organisation has only existed for that long the "tensions" in that area have existed for far longer.

And it's also a pretty disingenuous way to pass Biden off as an islamophobe/racist, considering that historically, the biggest victimizers of Jews have been white supremacists, and have strangely been left off that list.

So you believe that “full independence and full sovereignty” means one state and no Israel.

To state the obvious, there is no such thing. Unless you mean only Palestinians should have full independence and full sovereignty while Israelis do not, in which case you’re no different than Bibi. You just are on the other team.

You haven’t posted anything on this forum outside of the Palestine thread or this one in over a year (and some light defense of Kanye’s antics in his thread…) and continue to defend Hamas. I’m not sure what you hope to accomplish on this sneaker forum. You’re not actually serious about a real solution.

The nerve. The entitlement. It is really mind boggling you Zionists try to project your own actual biases and projections. Frankly, you're a Zionist colonizer, and cannot imagine anything more shaming than that.

Israel is inherently a racist, genocidal, apartheid, settler-colonial state. It has to be dismantled. Period. Israel was established illegitimately by settler European colonizers on the graves of our bodies. Israel has never even officially or legally established its borders. The UN partition plan wasn't even binding and the majority of Arabs from Palestine did not even accept it when it is THEIR LANDS. They were not even consulted. The UN Security Council did not even vote on it, but the Zionist colonizers just went ahead with the support of the Western colonial powers and took our lands. Where is there ANY moral or legal legitimacy to colonizing Palestine?

It is whether you have a Zionist Jewish supremacist fascist, apartheid state, or a one-state secular democratic state, including Israelis. You cannot have both.

One state and equal rights for all. What's wrong with that?

My family can trace their roots 20 generations back in Palestine, so what's your stake in this? But I am like Bibi? To be against an apartheid, colonizing and occupying state of my motherland? Okkkkkkk

I come from a line of resistance fighters that fought the British & Zionists, so you have NO right to tell an oppressed people how to resist their violent occupiers, or HOW To support or speak of their resistance to what makes it palatable FOR YOU.

Also, what's it to you for how long and where I post on here? I don't care what you think. But, sure, looks like I touched a nerve. Go take a breather.

The nerve. The entitlement. It is really mind boggling you Zionists try to project your own actual biases and projections. Frankly, you're a Zionist colonizer, and cannot imagine anything more shaming than that.

Israel is inherently a racist, genocidal, apartheid, settler-colonial state. It has to be dismantled. Period. Israel was established illegitimately by settler European colonizers on the graves of our bodies. Israel has never even officially or legally established its borders. The UN partition plan wasn't even binding and the majority of Arabs from Palestine did not even accept it when it is THEIR LANDS. They were not even consulted. The UN Security Council did not even vote on it, but the Zionist colonizers just went ahead with the support of the Western colonial powers and took our lands. Where is there ANY moral or legal legitimacy to colonizing Palestine?

It is whether you have a Zionist Jewish supremacist fascist, apartheid state, or a one-state secular democratic state, including Israelis. You cannot have both.

One state and equal rights for all. What's wrong with that?

My family can trace their roots 20 generations back in Palestine, so what's your stake in this? But I am like Bibi? To be against an apartheid, colonizing and occupying state of my motherland? Okkkkkkk

I come from a line of resistance fighters that fought the British & Zionists, so you have NO right to tell an oppressed people how to resist their violent occupiers, or HOW To support or speak of their resistance to what makes it palatable FOR YOU.

Also, what's it to you for how long and where I post on here? I don't care what you think. But, sure, looks like I touched a nerve. Go take a breather.
mike-brown-huh.gif

And it's also a pretty disingenuous way to pass Biden off as an islamophobe/racist, considering that historically, the biggest victimizers of Jews have been white supremacists, and have strangely been left off that list.

It was basically Biden's 'Amalek' speech and greenlighting genocide. On some "these students are the children of darkness" type stuff.

Lowkey both sides of the argument have gone to far and I stopped listening to both. Mutual self destruction and/or Pyrrhic victories seems to be the theme these days, and its a bit disturbing that people don’t seem to recognize that they aren’t coming out ahead, because of how much hate they have for the other side.
At the start of this I said I found rap beef corny, people will just side with their preferred artist. Both are corny dudes but talented at making music, so I would just sit back and enjoy the music.

I expected nasty things to said, it is a rap beef after all.

The Drake isn't black stuff was a good angle for a diss, I didn't expect people to take the that clearly stupid take seriously.

Then it turned legitimately crazy people talk: you beat the mother of your child, you are a pedophile, you got molested as a child.

And people minds have turned to such mush that they are eating this up and cheering along at this ****. Which I guess is find

But now I see people are treating these insults like they are unquestioned truth. I never I would see the day where Pizzagate levels raps are taken seriously.

Like I read the music forum and it is a complete and utter **** show.

These are just two millionaires have a messy public argument. No reason for people to make themselves look like complete idiots over this nonsense.

But here we are.

Can someone please tell me how corporations being able to buy single family homes benefits the average American?

This **** should be illegal yesterday.

This should be illegal and people purchasing homes for the sole intent of turning them into ABNBs

Cool, if you say so. I guess you expect me to be riding for Genocide Joe?
You don't have to like or support Joe Biden

But it has reached the point where you feel that you are in the right no matter, can't handle criticism of your position, and that gives you the right to say whatever you want.

And you should not be questioned.

If you want to keep moving like that, cool. However, you are probably gonna have a bad time. People and not gonna coddle your arguments.

You don't have to like or support Joe Biden

But it has reached the point where you feel that you are in the right no matter, can't handle criticism of your position, and that gives you the right to say whatever you want.

And you should not be questioned.

If you want to keep moving like that, cool. However, you are probably gonna have a bad time. People and not gonna coddle your arguments.

I feel like you are projecting. Isn't that what you're doing?

Isn't it you that feels you are right no matter what?

Excuse me if I like to question certain positions, especially when it comes to matters that affect me personally and directly.

Also of course, I also will stand stern in my convictions and values, whether you agree or not.

I feel like you are projecting. Isn't that what you're doing?

Isn't it you that feels you are right no matter right?

Excuse me if I like to question certain positions, especially when it comes to matters that affect me personally and directly.

Also of course, I also will stand stern in my convictions and values, whether you agree or not.
You just went on a rant with name calling because you couldn't handle a criticism of your behavior....

I don't think I have reached your level

A complicated summary of the history of Mandatory Palestine...

While the Mufti of Jerusalem DID visit Hitler, the assertion that he visited concentration camps is not very credible.

It seems you no longer have the capability to discuss this topic in good faith.

It never was a discussion in good faith. If you don't support the removal of Israelis from the area, if you don't think the only path to Palestinian emancipation is through violent resistance, you're a Zionist.

--------------

Of all the eye-popping I've learned from reading about this conflict beyond the news headlines, I can't think of an aspect of this crisis more ridiculous than the left-leaning PLO fighting the left-leaning zionists...

Last edited:
RustyShackleford RustyShackleford ,

Also, actually, no, I like to be questioned. I am a debater.

But I will push if you try to make your feelings centered over mine and to appease my stances for your comfort.

Remember, I saw some equivalency post rhetoric here on Hamas to the Israeli government, then I actually asked because I was curious, can you please explain. Is that not me being open minded and curious?

You were the one that just came at me and tried the whole omg don't tell me you're defending KhAmas. Isn't that you not wanting to be questioned or not wanting an open conversation?

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford ,

Also, actually, no, I like to be questioned. I am a debater.

But I will push if you try to make your feelings centered over mine and to appease my stances for your comfort.

Remember, I saw some equivalency post rhetoric here on Hamas to the Israeli government, then I actually asked because I was curious, can you please explain. Is that not me being open minded and curious?

You were the one that just came at me and tried the whole omg don't tell me you're defending KhAmas. Isn't that you not wanting to be questioned or not wanting an open conversation?
I literally debated with you

I had a negative opinion about your negative opinion.

With what I posted, your feelings got hurt and you just went off.

It never was a discussion in good faith. If you don't support the removal of Israelis from the area, if you don't think the only path to Palestinian emancipation is through violent resistance, you're a Zionist.

Explain what's discussion in good faith.

Zionism is an ideology and a prism that formulates a viewpoint on this topic.

It's about damn time this conversation is had as well and called out for what it is. That's how narratives change to then proceed forth to make the constructive changes needed.

Terms and ideologies shape our narratives, stories and actions.

I literally debated with you

I had a negative opinion about your negative opinion.

With what I posted, your feelings got hurt and you just went off.

Are you looking at the layer why they got hurt? I don't know if that's the word. Maybe charged? But, that's OK too.

Some of you are too far removed. That's why.

This is layers of 100 years and history and traumas and fighting for your freedom and rights and your land.

It's political. It's real and raw.

How else do you expect me to debate or react from my history and viewpoint?

Are you looking at the layer why they got hurt? I don't know if that's the word. Maybe charged? But, that's OK too.

Some of you are too far removed. That's why.

Of course, I am grieving. And that's ok.
I understand you are closer to the situation than me

I said you can continue moving like you do

But I'm saying, even with all that said, people in here are not gonna simply agree with your arguments if they find them flawed.

And if you expect that, or need that, then you are gonna have a rough time.

But you do you.

Back
Top Bottom