OFFICIAL: PS3 SLIM Unveiled Today at GamesCom...$299 120GB NO BC 3.0 FW...9/1

fyead.jpg

1:36
crecente: That will be the price for the current ps3starting tomorrow

1:37
crecente Release date for slim will vary by region but available everywhere by sept 1 l

I would love to see some official pics and whether or not the slim will be backwards compatible.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

I would love to see some official pics and whether or not the slim will be backwards compatible.
shows ended with no word of bc
That would be fine by me. Are bc models for the PS3 still holding value like they used to? If so I may sell mine and pick up the slim.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Will it be PS2 compatible? Or just like the current systems... Have they said?

from IGN:
[10:34] First week of September, PS3 Slim confirmed.

[10:34] It looks like a very skinny PS3, same exact design, but much slimmer (obviously).

[10:35] Same features and functionality. 120 GB HDD. 34 % less power consumption. 34 percent lighter. Wow, nice.

[10:35] 299!!!!

[10:35] PS3 is 299 dollars, 299 Euros, and 29,980 Yen.

[10:35] This price is also retroactive, tomorrow, for all PS3 models. This is awesome.
..so i would guess that there's a more than decent chance that there won't be BC. there hasn't been BC in any models since the MGS480GB bundle..

looks like they did everything they could to reduce costs, looks like more of a matte black than a piano black

and i wonder if those are actual press down buttons and not the original touch-pad type buttons

Back
Top Bottom