Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure rawdawg is right. If you look at bahunt's pics...and I mean squint your butt off looking at them, I'm pretty sure you can see the dynamic Flywire where the laces are, UNLIKE the possible GS pics we've seen. I guess one could argue that GS sizes don't have the dynamic Flywire...but don't the new Hyperdunk 2012 GS sizes have the Flywire just like the Men's? I'm not positive but that's what I'm thinking. Something about the "GS Blue Diamond" pics look off. But the silver/orange next to the Mango's...those look a LOT better to me than the Marquee Sole pics. Probably because I didn't like the Mango's at all and was kinda disappointed they brought that color back. Not so after seeing the shade comparisons in that pic. :nerd:

THIS

plus the fact that the second set of pics is missing the front vent is a dead giveaway.

on feet floridans away...

IMO the regular X reminds me of the 8 V2 and the X+ reminds me of the 8 V1

Last edited:
thx brewcrew.

only colorways i like so far is USA and Blue diamond. all the others are easy pass for me. so far...

These breds look better in this video but still need to see on feet. Sorry for the double post too, I'm mobile.

Last edited:
MAN THOSE BLUE DIAMONDS ARE STRAIGHT TRASH. ULTIMATE BASURA.

IF THAT SILVER/ORANGE PAIR IS LEGIT THEN THAT'S ANOTHER DOPE COLORWAY TO ADD TO THE USA. THE ONLY 2 DECENT COLORWAYS I'VE SEEN SO FAR.

NIKE YOU GOT TO DO BETTER.

I'M SURE YOU WILL..... :lol:

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL ALL STAR WEEKEND DOWN HERE IN HOUSTON. WILL BE RIDICULOUS :pimp:

Jay-Zeezle showing off his X's

photo.jpeg

Anyone think the "united we stand" release will be outside  house of hoops? Word around lexington house of hoops its gonna be a raffle 
mean.gif

Last edited:
colorway looks like this :rolleyes

Ouch! While not overwhelming, I have more faith that Nike can do better than the weak CW's in the JB Carmelo line for the upcoming Blue Diamond. Interested to hear what "story" if any, is behind this CW as well.

Anyone think the "united we stand" release will be outside  house of hoops? Word around lexington house of hoops its gonna be a raffle :smh:

I think they will be outside of HoH. Just for the main reason that Nike most likely still wants to push the Nike + . Even our FNL here got the Hyperdunks and Trainers and they don't really get anything like that. I'm expecting this Olympic release to be fairly easy. I see this push in tech and price just like the Elites...

a good nickname for a colorway will make the *majority* of people wanna buy it

Last edited:
IF those are the actual breds then those and the USAs are so far the only ones I "must have".

Everything I've seen at this point I don't even care about. They are not doing the color blocking to my satisfaction. AT. ALL.

What I never understood about the unreleased samples is why? Why didn't they release? Most of the 7 samples I have never seen lebron wear, it's always someone close to him. It's like he saves them for his crew, since by the time the season is over, tour in china is over, he's in camp with the next model.

This is a photoshop

I never said the lebron 10 to be ugly but them on feet videos just making me want to pull my wallet out. That is crazy how this dude shoes can look good every year since the 7 or from whenever yah liked them. Sucks liking only lebron shoes and being a college student

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom