flfirey.png

By awsomeblozzom at 2012-09-03

fl3o.png

fl2.png

flone.png

MAN THOSE BLUE DIAMONDS ARE STRAIGHT TRASH. ULTIMATE BASURA.
IF THAT SILVER/ORANGE PAIR IS LEGIT THEN THAT'S ANOTHER DOPE COLORWAY TO ADD TO THE USA. THE ONLY 2 DECENT COLORWAYS I'VE SEEN SO FAR.
NIKE YOU GOT TO DO BETTER.
I'M SURE YOU WILL..... :lol:
CAN'T WAIT UNTIL ALL STAR WEEKEND DOWN HERE IN HOUSTON. WILL BE RIDICULOUS :pimp:

Have to agree with you so far. Only ones I am really looking forward to are the USAs as of now.

this is the blue diamond? saw it on lrj23 via aaronknows. got a tag of Lebron X Windchill.

I hope Nike would be kind enough to release most, if not all, more sought after cw's in both the + and reg versions.

Last edited:
this is the blue diamond? saw it on lrj23 via aaronknows. got a tag of Lebron X Windchill.

I hope Nike would be kind enough to release most, if not all, more sought after cw's in both the + and reg versions.
that sole is ridiculous!!! 

nice concept, but just not my cup of tea. The sole is nice though.

Looks like I found my First pair of Lebron X! Can't wait!! :smokin

the blue diamond's are nice. so far it's only at two pairs of X's im going to try and get, blue diamond and home floridians. i am starting to think i am only one of a select few that is feeling the homes and not the aways. oh well, i hope this holds out once rd arrives.

Outsole on the Blue Diamond is nice but it's a hidden feature. The rest of the shoe is less than stellar. Again going with the 'throw a cool color on the shoe and like it ride' idea. Shoe is cool itself but the color blocking has not hit me yet at all. *Waits for the Aways and Black Diamonds pics*

That's definitely not happening.
laugh.gif

What would be the incentive for coughing up an extra $110 to get the + version of the X if there is a regular version in the same colorway?

The lion lacelock and the textured swoosh?

The majority of people planning on getting the X+ could care less about the Nike+ tech anyway because they're buying them for casual wear and not for ball.

Nike is going to make most of the sought after colorways of the X as a + version, and that shouldn't surprise anyone. In fact I think it was confirmed in this thread that SB edition of the Xs would in fact be a X+ version.

Not surprised the Blue Diamonds will be a + version. Really wasn't looking forward to paying $300 retail for some sneakers. Might cop off impulse, joints are too nice!!!

That's definitely not happening. :lol:

What would be the incentive for coughing up an extra $110 to get the + version of the X if there is a regular version in the same colorway?

The lion lacelock and the textured swoosh?

The majority of people planning on getting the X+ could care less about the Nike+ tech anyway because they're buying them for casual wear and not for ball.

Nike is going to make most of the sought after colorways of the X as a + version, and that shouldn't surprise anyone. In fact I think it was confirmed in this thread that SB edition of the Xs would in fact be a X+ version.

man people are going to make some of the x+ cws sought after just because they are x+ and is 290 but im pretty sure there will be
some hot colorways of the regular version also i believe there will be some regular xs that will be limited so i dont know what you are talking bout
i doubt they will make all the saught after cws all x+

Cutting Jades are $180 and they'll be limited for sure. I guess i'll get the "boring" colorways during the NDC Clearance Sale. >D

The one thing I don't understand in all this Lebron X+ stuff is if Nike is really going to force people that want the dope colorways to end up buying 4 or 5 Nike+ Chips if they only do those colorways in that $290 version. Just seems excessive if they dont make most every dope colorway in a ratio of 80% regular and 20% Nike+ version seeing as NOBODY needs 4 sets of that chip ya know...

The one thing I don't understand in all this Lebron X+ stuff is if Nike is really going to force people that want the dope colorways to end up buying 4 or 5 Nike+ Chips if they only do those colorways in that $290 version. Just seems excessive if they dont make most every dope colorway in a ratio of 80% regular and 20% Nike+ version seeing as NOBODY needs 4 sets of that chip ya know...

I'VE STATED THIS POINT MULTIPLE TIMES ALREADY.

I'M CONFUSED AS TO HOW NIKE WILL HANDLE THIS AS WELL. I'M SURE THEY HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE HAVING MULTIPLE SETS OF CHIPS LOL.

Key word is "needs", nobody needs to buy top-end shoes or needs to be in this hobby of collecting shoes either.

will pick up the USA's but for trade bait... already got too many USA CW during summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom