Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, IDs on 10/9 confirmed by Nike ID

A4E3XbACIAAMkF0.jpg

Nioce! The earlier the better. Hopefully the options are much better this year.

Are they trying to drop hints that there will be new green and pink? :nerd: Not that i care for pink though.

Last edited:
Nioce! The earlier the better. Hopefully the options are much better this year.
Are they trying to drop hints that there will be new green and pink? :nerd: Not that i care for pink though.

It would be a smart move by Nike to do so. Everyone would make a SB colorway and IDs cost more

I forgot, does Nike charge your account the day you order the IDs or the day they ship?? Is it a different process with paypal?

I could see the SB colors in there ($270 version only :x) if they are not doing a SB/MV theme this year. Keeps both sides happy.

Last edited:
The news I've been waiting for. :pimp:
I think this year I'm gonna focus more on making iD's rather then buying what gets put out. Options were good last year but could of been better. Can't wait to see what they'll offer this time around.

I hope i can make an Away version of the USA. :pimp: Probably make a bred colorway too.

Can't wait to see your creations too Gentry. :nthat:

Last edited:
Would be interesting if the these didn't get an official South Beach colorway at all but the I.D. provided every option possible to create your own South Beach colorway. Knowing Nike those options would only be on the $270 version and they'd probably price it at $315...

YES! i am predicting that i will have more ID pairs than released colorways, granted that the ID options are good.

Good news about the Xs being IDs.
pimp.gif

It looks like it's just the X+ for now based on the pic.

I can only imagine how much they're gonna cost.
sick.gif

I think at least $300.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom