Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can pretty much assume there will be no SB colorway this year?
Nike really had no choice after the debacle of the VIII and IX releases. It's an easy formula, just let them make there own SB shoe, charge more for it than we did the VIIIs and IX, everybody gets a pair. No waiting in lines, twitter rsvp bullcrap or hit and miss raffle system etc.
they should just make every pair nike ID-able then. so that no one misses out on any colorway and there will be no resellers. nike will make all the money.

We can pretty much assume there will be no SB colorway this year?

Nike really had no choice after the debacle of the VIII and IX releases. It's an easy formula, just let them make there own SB shoe, charge more for it than we did the VIIIs and IX, everybody gets a pair. No waiting in lines, twitter rsvp bullcrap or hit and miss raffle system etc.

Exactly - People complain about Nike not making enough pairs - well, here you go

So really...what are the perks of getting the Jades this Thursday instead of in November? A supposedly different box (which I haven't seen yet...)?

I don't think it's worth it getting them early if that's it. I know I won't even wear them in the next couple weeks anyways. At least some extra laces or some design difference...ehh

so its safe to say that the lebron x+ will be well over $350 after tax and shipping
Yes heard around that price..
alien.gif
mean.gif

Like I said before, putting the X+ on iD gives Nike the chance to sell $300+ Xs like they originally planned to.

And since it looks like more of the "limited" color options like the South Beaches will be available on iD a lot of people will be indifferent to the price.

I'LL STOP BY HOH BY MY HOUSE TODAY AND SEE IF JADES HAVE SPECIAL PACKAGING FOR THOSE INTERESTED. IF NOT, THEN IT DOESN'T REALLY MAKE SENSE TO HAVE THE TWO RELEASE DATES.

watch them release an official south beach colorway somewhere in June of next year and all of us who ID our version of the South beach gonna be like mannn

the outsole on the southbeach ID has a icy black sole, ain't no south beach without that greenish icy sole

Last edited:
i wouldnt be surprised if Nike made the South Beach and other hyped up colors on NikeID really limited.. like they tweet a link at 7am and the first X amount of people get to customize a pair using those colors.. :lol:

i just could see Nike doing some BS like that

If nike is giving up the sprite and sb colorways via NIKE ID eiter they will do it like the kobe ids when they allow 24 pairs a day :lol: or they have some rediculously good colorways to give us.

i wouldnt be surprised if Nike made the South Beach and other hyped up colors on NikeID really limited.. like they tweet a link at 7am and the first X amount of people get to customize a pair using those colors..
laugh.gif

you know thats exactly what they're gonna do... the official version will have a lighter shade of the turquoise green, and the sole color will be unavailable on NikeID 

i wouldnt be surprised if Nike made the South Beach and other hyped up colors on NikeID really limited.. like they tweet a link at 7am and the first X amount of people get to customize a pair using those colors.. :lol:

nah thats some str8 bull cuz people need time to customize their kicks

but i can believe that they only have that color available for a1 day only

Last edited:
oh man, i'm REALLY feeling them sprite x+. ive been wanting to find some v2 lows lately, but am more of a high top guy.

any word on harlem hoh first come or raffle ?? been trying to call them up no answer guess I'll stop by tomm

like i said ... nike will make the best color combos for the + option
Which is why Im not buying any of these. stupid price hike.
These should come with a warranty, some bumper to bumper coverage or something for these prices.:smh:

Which is why Im not buying any of these. stupid price hike.
These should come with a warranty, some bumper to bumper coverage or something for these prices.:smh:

all nikes are covered for 2 years from (heel to toe :lol: ). If anything goes wrong with your kix you send in the shoes and they send you a voucher for MSRP to use on NDC or at any Nikestore...

I'm fully in love with these Jades. No.1 on my list. Gonna try and pick them up Thurs at either KOP or Cherry Hill. I'm not feeling good about my chances if people are already camping though...not to mention the fact this will be my first time at a major shoe release, going up against experienced sharks.

Yo memph which one did u go to? I called the one at gallo but they were like check back n all dat good old bs...
Do u knoe if its a fcfs or a raffle?
Sure dont mke no sense to have 2 rds for the same exact shoe... i ll try now coz later on u never know...
Then again m working thursday so its gna b a game time decision....

So if no special packaging...WTF is the difference? 

Maybe FTL let messed up and shouldn't have stated that they would release twice yet 
nerd.gif

Yo memph which one did u go to? I called the one at gallo but they were like check back n all dat good old bs...
Do u knoe if its a fcfs or a raffle?
Sure dont mke no sense to have 2 rds for the same exact shoe... i ll try now coz later on u never know...
Then again m working thursday so its gna b a game time decision....

I WENT TO NORTHLINE.

I ALWAYS GO IN PERSON BECAUSE THEY WILL TELL YOU ANYTHING TO GET YOU OFF THE PHONE THE QUICKEST.

MANAGER AT NORTHLINE IS BLACK AND COOL AS HELL. HE JUST TELLS IT HOW IT IS, STRAIGHT UP. NOT SURE ON RELEASE DETAILS THOUGH. HE SAID MORE THAN LIKELY FIRST COME FIRST SERVE SINCE THEY WILL BE RELEASING AGAIN ANYWAY.

I'LL TRY GALLO IN PERSON IN A LITTLE BIT.

Nike is just sitting back laughing. Everyone was outraged when they talked of a $300 shoe. I remember ESPN, and all these people ran reports and about it and the consumers thought they had won when the X+ version price dropped. We got played. Now with the iD version, everyone is lining up to pay over $300 for some shoes cause they put a SB or Sprite color option out there. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom