Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

Sacramento had a chance. Voted that %+% down years ago when we were winning. 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Anaheim>Cleveland>Sacto even in our winningest day. This is some real bull @#%# for real man.

Anaheim>Cleveland>Sacto even in our winningest day. This is some real bull @#%# for real man.

Yes sir, he's been getting ready to come back for like the last week or so. I think I even read he was targeting Friday.... either him or Michael Redd
laugh.gif

Yes sir, he's been getting ready to come back for like the last week or so. I think I even read he was targeting Friday.... either him or Michael Redd
laugh.gif

I know I am in the minority........... But I honestly think there is no way in hell this works
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

They are two ball dominating scoring guards. 
And I don't see how this situation is any different than the K-Mart/Tyreke situation

Who knows though.............

I know I am in the minority........... But I honestly think there is no way in hell this works
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

They are two ball dominating scoring guards. 
And I don't see how this situation is any different than the K-Mart/Tyreke situation

Who knows though.............

Coach is going to use all three of them at the same time. Lol.

Thornton is pretty much a Martin clone that is shorter, but stronger. I think he will be cool with coming off the bench and getting at least 30 min a game. Martin was kind of offended that Tyreke took his #1 spot like that and requested a trade I guess. Hopefully, this works out.

Tyreke should come off the bench so it will be a couple games before any controversy.

Good win tonite.

Coach is going to use all three of them at the same time. Lol.

Thornton is pretty much a Martin clone that is shorter, but stronger. I think he will be cool with coming off the bench and getting at least 30 min a game. Martin was kind of offended that Tyreke took his #1 spot like that and requested a trade I guess. Hopefully, this works out.

Tyreke should come off the bench so it will be a couple games before any controversy.

Good win tonite.

Back
Top Bottom