Official Sacramento Kings Off-season Thread

Hey, the Kings made another trade that makes kinda no sense. I mean is that really all we could have gotten from NO? 2 guys that never got off the bench? really....

Hey, the Kings made another trade that makes kinda no sense. I mean is that really all we could have gotten from NO? 2 guys that never got off the bench? really....

that seems like good news for the arena situation....

david andersen?!?!?! i guess he was included to match salary

that seems like good news for the arena situation....

david andersen?!?!?! i guess he was included to match salary

Am I the only one that thinks we could have gotten more for Landry than just Thornton straight up
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Am I the only one that thinks we could have gotten more for Landry than just Thornton straight up
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

^Actually ya I forgot about that. Thornton is expiring to though, it will be interesting to see if the Kings let him walk for the sake of cost cutting.

I have a hunch that this might be a sign that Tyreke is thinking about shutting it down for the year........

^Actually ya I forgot about that. Thornton is expiring to though, it will be interesting to see if the Kings let him walk for the sake of cost cutting.

I have a hunch that this might be a sign that Tyreke is thinking about shutting it down for the year........

Geoff Petrie ain't doing so well in the trades lately. I guess the Kings are moving to a big city where they can attract FAs because all this cap space don't mean #*+ in Sacramento.
laugh.gif

No way Kevin Martin just turned into Marcus Thornton... This ain't real life.
mad.gif

Oh yeah, so now we got depth in the back court if Tyreke is healthy, but now the front court lacks a consistent scorer.

Time to play Whiteside.
pimp.gif

Geoff Petrie ain't doing so well in the trades lately. I guess the Kings are moving to a big city where they can attract FAs because all this cap space don't mean #*+ in Sacramento.
laugh.gif

No way Kevin Martin just turned into Marcus Thornton... This ain't real life.
mad.gif

Oh yeah, so now we got depth in the back court if Tyreke is healthy, but now the front court lacks a consistent scorer.

Time to play Whiteside.
pimp.gif

Petrie has been on a big cold streak since the Bibby trade
laugh.gif
sick.gif
even the Webber trade was pushing it big time. How we have not been able to stockpile draft picks, I don't know.

Petrie has been on a big cold streak since the Bibby trade
laugh.gif
sick.gif
even the Webber trade was pushing it big time. How we have not been able to stockpile draft picks, I don't know.

I think Petrie has been doing alright. Most of his trades have made sense. Never really expected him to be Houdini.

I think Petrie has been doing alright. Most of his trades have made sense. Never really expected him to be Houdini.

I'm sure the Maloofs are part of every discussion so it is not only on Petrie. But the "re-loading" era was such a waste of time imo. The best in the business in saving money tho. Chea!

I'm sure the Maloofs are part of every discussion so it is not only on Petrie. But the "re-loading" era was such a waste of time imo. The best in the business in saving money tho. Chea!

I like the Thornton trade. Deepen the backcourt with a PG that can score. Landry been too inconsistent this year...As far as them moving I hope they pull an 11th hour San Jose move to HP Pavilion, the Sharks have major fan support so getting an audience wouldn't be a problem. Plus they just hosted NCAA tournament games last year that went really well. Plus they'd still be pretty close.

Ultimately though I still want them to stay
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom