:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

If our offensive line can buy some time for Alex Smith I think he will be alright. If we don't put pressure on Brees we lose this game easily. And to blame Smith for last weeks loss is just a cop-out. Nobody played their game. If Gore isn't getting anything done they need to put Westbrook and Dixon in there to mix it up a little bit - theres no excuse to why they didn't get any burn last week. I have no idea what they were thinking w/that.
Anyways, hope this is a close game and we don't get embarrassed on national TV.

ill be there to see the GOAT get his # retired sporting my m&n Rice 75th anniversary jersey
pimp.gif

Maybe Jerry can suit up opposite of Crabs? 
smile.gif

If our offensive line can buy some time for Alex Smith I think he will be alright. If we don't put pressure on Brees we lose this game easily. And to blame Smith for last weeks loss is just a cop-out. Nobody played their game. If Gore isn't getting anything done they need to put Westbrook and Dixon in there to mix it up a little bit - theres no excuse to why they didn't get any burn last week. I have no idea what they were thinking w/that.
Anyways, hope this is a close game and we don't get embarrassed on national TV.

ill be there to see the GOAT get his # retired sporting my m&n Rice 75th anniversary jersey
pimp.gif

Maybe Jerry can suit up opposite of Crabs? 
smile.gif

wonder when, not if, but when smith stinks it up again if we hear anythin from vernon or crabtree

wonder when, not if, but when smith stinks it up again if we hear anythin from vernon or crabtree

Announcers on ESPN for this Auburn Clemson game laughing when asked who was going to win on Monday Night Football..

What better way to show the world were for real this year than in week 2 on Monday night against the defending Super Bowl champs.. Lets get it!

Announcers on ESPN for this Auburn Clemson game laughing when asked who was going to win on Monday Night Football..

What better way to show the world were for real this year than in week 2 on Monday night against the defending Super Bowl champs.. Lets get it!

Even thou the niners got blown out in week 1, I still think we'll make the playoffs. We have the talent, but just got to bring it together.

I'm saying it now, Niners pull off an upset on Monday nite.
tongue.gif

Even thou the niners got blown out in week 1, I still think we'll make the playoffs. We have the talent, but just got to bring it together.

I'm saying it now, Niners pull off an upset on Monday nite.
tongue.gif

If Singletary says hes going to shut Brees down publicly, we damn well better shut his $%! down.

Lets make a statement for the season, and theres not a better time for it.

If Singletary says hes going to shut Brees down publicly, we damn well better shut his $%! down.

Lets make a statement for the season, and theres not a better time for it.

Wheres the Smith haters? I bet he lost it again for us this time again right? He played very well this game and is our qb for this season!

Wheres the Smith haters? I bet he lost it again for us this time again right? He played very well this game and is our qb for this season!

As long as the Niners play this consistently on offense, they'll be fine the rest of the season. They got unlucky on a few of those turnovers but that's just the way ball goes sometimes.

As long as the Niners play this consistently on offense, they'll be fine the rest of the season. They got unlucky on a few of those turnovers but that's just the way ball goes sometimes.

only saw the last 4 min of the game but... Smith looked good in the last drive, he's got to keep doing that. Something to maybe look forward to in the next game. Gore got me the win in the NT Warriors fantasy league tho
pimp.gif

on a side note... having a GF that likes working out then going out on a date is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
after a shower of course..
smile.gif

only saw the last 4 min of the game but... Smith looked good in the last drive, he's got to keep doing that. Something to maybe look forward to in the next game. Gore got me the win in the NT Warriors fantasy league tho
pimp.gif

on a side note... having a GF that likes working out then going out on a date is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
after a shower of course..
smile.gif

Other than the first INT that was his fault, he played a GREAT game. I did overreact after the first INT. It's just so frustrating watching all these damn unforced turnovers..

Other than the first INT that was his fault, he played a GREAT game. I did overreact after the first INT. It's just so frustrating watching all these damn unforced turnovers..

Back
Top Bottom