:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

It's funny to me that you're excited about Smith leading this team when he's had no success in the past and won't in the future.

It's funny to me that you're excited about Smith leading this team when he's had no success in the past and won't in the future.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Wheres the Smith haters? I bet he lost it again for us this time again right? He played very well this game and is our qb for this season!

I bet you were unzipping his pants as you were typing this.

laugh.gif

Wheres the Smith haters? I bet he lost it again for us this time again right? He played very well this game and is our qb for this season!

laugh.gif

even though adams muffed that punt, i'd say he's a lot better than ginn. Way more aggressive when returning it.

I hope kyle williams comes back soon...i have high hopes for him

even though adams muffed that punt, i'd say he's a lot better than ginn. Way more aggressive when returning it.

I hope kyle williams comes back soon...i have high hopes for him

I'm right here.

Smith was nice tonite, BUT dude runs hot and cold. I can never see the 9ers winning a ring w/ him at the helm. To me he's an average QB who occasionally has above average games.

I'm right here.

Smith was nice tonite, BUT dude runs hot and cold. I can never see the 9ers winning a ring w/ him at the helm. To me he's an average QB who occasionally has above average games.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif
LOL hahahahaha yea i was

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif
LOL hahahahaha yea i was

Originally Posted by What up

Hes the best QB the niners have, I just dont get why some of yall are calling for troy smith or nate davis when it doesnt make sense.  Hes showed he can play in this league.  Hes not a hall of famer or anything like that, but he could get the job done.

Hes the best QB the niners have, I just dont get why some of yall are calling for troy smith or nate davis when it doesnt make sense.  Hes showed he can play in this league.  Hes not a hall of famer or anything like that, but he could get the job done.

Im a big Alex supporter but the question isn't can he get the job done, it's more about getting the job done consistently. He has great games then goes into slumps. I want to see him keep it up throughout a whole season. 

Im a big Alex supporter but the question isn't can he get the job done, it's more about getting the job done consistently. He has great games then goes into slumps. I want to see him keep it up throughout a whole season. 

Here comes my negative views......

I am so sick and tired of moral victories. Did we play better? Absolutely. But better isnt good enough. If we play mistake free football, we win this game by 10+ easy. I am so nervous for sundays game. Arrowhead is a tough place to play. It is a MUST win for us. If we lose on sunday, we will start the season 0-4. I dont care how %**$%% our division is. We start the season 0-4, we will once again be watching the playoffs from home.

Extremely fun to watch tonight though. Rollercoaster of emotions, but it was fun. We were rockin the Stick tonight and it was a great nice.....minus the loss.

I am so sick and tired of moral victories. Did we play better? Absolutely. But better isnt good enough. If we play mistake free football, we win this game by 10+ easy. I am so nervous for sundays game. Arrowhead is a tough place to play. It is a MUST win for us. If we lose on sunday, we will start the season 0-4. I dont care how %**$%% our division is. We start the season 0-4, we will once again be watching the playoffs from home.

Extremely fun to watch tonight though. Rollercoaster of emotions, but it was fun. We were rockin the Stick tonight and it was a great nice.....minus the loss.

Originally Posted by dland24

x2. It's the same thing every year....I'm going to be skeptical until things actually change.

Originally Posted by dland24

x2. It's the same thing every year....I'm going to be skeptical until things actually change.

Back
Top Bottom