:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

i don't ever want to see philip adams fielding punts again

this loss hurt. ray mcdonald was incredible on that goal line stand though.

i don't ever want to see philip adams fielding punts again

this loss hurt. ray mcdonald was incredible on that goal line stand though.

I would like to amend my previous statement. I said we could start the season 0-4 potentially. I just checked the schedule again. We could potentially start the season 0-5. Could we start the season 3-2? Definitely. But we need to get our +!++ together and get a few Ws.

I would like to amend my previous statement. I said we could start the season 0-4 potentially. I just checked the schedule again. We could potentially start the season 0-5. Could we start the season 3-2? Definitely. But we need to get our +!++ together and get a few Ws.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

the talent is there.
the coaching? nah.
Did a coach throw 2 INTs, fumble in the redzone or muff a punt? The game was coached fine. The players screwed up.

the talent is there.
the coaching? nah.
Did a coach throw 2 INTs, fumble in the redzone or muff a punt? The game was coached fine. The players screwed up.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

the talent is there.
the coaching? nah.
whatever it is, we need to play like that 2 minute drill every !%@@%#$ offensive possession.

the talent is there.
the coaching? nah.
whatever it is, we need to play like that 2 minute drill every !%@@%#$ offensive possession.

the talent is there.
the coaching? nah.
did the coach blow timeouts again? were the coach(bad communication) forced to take a delay of game in order to preserve timeouts?  That set of down was costly. If it wasnt for that 5 yard penalty, they would've had a first down and kept the drive alive.

I'm not saying it's all on the coaching and the blame should go to both. But really, these are some silly mistakes that should not be happening over and over again.

the talent is there.
the coaching? nah.
did the coach blow timeouts again? were the coach(bad communication) forced to take a delay of game in order to preserve timeouts?  That set of down was costly. If it wasnt for that 5 yard penalty, they would've had a first down and kept the drive alive.

I'm not saying it's all on the coaching and the blame should go to both. But really, these are some silly mistakes that should not be happening over and over again.

that final drive was impressive but at the end of the day 0-2 is 0-2

this is the nfc west where 8-8 can possibly win the divison but if there was ever a must win game in september sundays game in kc is it. kc is a good home team but the game is winnable. hopefully they come out firing on the first possession on sunday and score early.

that final drive was impressive but at the end of the day 0-2 is 0-2

this is the nfc west where 8-8 can possibly win the divison but if there was ever a must win game in september sundays game in kc is it. kc is a good home team but the game is winnable. hopefully they come out firing on the first possession on sunday and score early.

The turnovers killed us, we gave them 4 and we didn't get a single 1 in return.  Alex Smith played well tonight, as much as I rip him and his supporters I gotta highlight when he has a good game which he did.  Needless to say when Gore runs well or has about 100 yards or more we definitely increase our chances of winning or end up winning more ball games.  Our secondary still has issues, and not just because of that 2 minute drill by Bress either, I saw several mis-reads by them, but they also had some good plays and pass knock downs too.  Next up is Kansas City.

The turnovers killed us, we gave them 4 and we didn't get a single 1 in return.  Alex Smith played well tonight, as much as I rip him and his supporters I gotta highlight when he has a good game which he did.  Needless to say when Gore runs well or has about 100 yards or more we definitely increase our chances of winning or end up winning more ball games.  Our secondary still has issues, and not just because of that 2 minute drill by Bress either, I saw several mis-reads by them, but they also had some good plays and pass knock downs too.  Next up is Kansas City.

dland24 wrote:
Here comes my negative views......

I am so sick and tired of moral victories. Did we play better? Absolutely. But better isnt good enough. If we play mistake free football, we win this game by 10+ easy. I am so nervous for sundays game. Arrowhead is a tough place to play. It is a MUST win for us. If we lose on sunday, we will start the season 0-4. I dont care how %**$%% our division is. We start the season 0-4, we will once again be watching the playoffs from home.

Extremely fun to watch tonight though. Rollercoaster of emotions, but it was fun. We were rockin the Stick tonight and it was a great nice.....minus the loss.
  couldve said it better myself.

alex played good last night as much as i bash him but our D needs to step up man anyways i feel our team is going to be blown up and this might put sing in a short leash

dland24 wrote:
Here comes my negative views......

I am so sick and tired of moral victories. Did we play better? Absolutely. But better isnt good enough. If we play mistake free football, we win this game by 10+ easy. I am so nervous for sundays game. Arrowhead is a tough place to play. It is a MUST win for us. If we lose on sunday, we will start the season 0-4. I dont care how %**$%% our division is. We start the season 0-4, we will once again be watching the playoffs from home.

Extremely fun to watch tonight though. Rollercoaster of emotions, but it was fun. We were rockin the Stick tonight and it was a great nice.....minus the loss.
  couldve said it better myself.

alex played good last night as much as i bash him but our D needs to step up man anyways i feel our team is going to be blown up and this might put sing in a short leash

the talent is there.
the coaching? nah.

The delay of game penalty was because VD was standing on the sideline when he supposed to be in the huddle and ran out w/ 10 seconds left on the playclock. That was on Vernon, try again.

Back
Top Bottom