:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Patrick confirming
Yea thats what it was...

With Willis retiring, does that free up space for us this year?

I read somewhere that his retirement clears up about $8 million this year and $9 million next year, he's still on the books for any guaranteed money though.

Torrey Smith has a had a very tough interesting story. Constantly moving mom was on drugs. Great kid remember reading a story in the Washington post about his circumstances.

Young boy shine and get your Guap.

Yup! We just added another high character guy to the team.

Lol did you really believe that absurd ********?

I got some brand new TVs in the back of my van for you for cheap..you can't open the box until you get home tho.

Last edited:
Lol did you really believe that absurd ********?

I got some brand new TVs in the back of my van for you for cheap..you can't open the box until you get home tho.
HaHaHaHaHa 
roll.gif
 stop Red!!!!!!!!.......i don't blame him now a days you don't know what to believe

is the niners front office just putting out misleading "feelers" on players just to **** with other GMs' heads and throw people off??

y'all seen the money Ari threw at Iupati!!!......" Mike Iupati's deal with Arizona: 5 yrs, $40M, plus incentives up to $41M with $22.5M guaranteed"

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 3 minutes ago
Frank Gore leaves for Indianapolis, while 49ers pursue Reggie Bush, who does not count vs. comp pick formula.

@red80 bruh we better have been in on ngata.

The secondary worries me, i wanna see dashon back and need to bring in a cb

We're a couple years to late on bush, cant depend on a buy that cant stay on the field.

Could care less about him, gotta go all in on def

Lol at the video of Kap, QP and Bruce Bruce mobbin around and rapping on QPs IG. I swear I seen some smoke in there.

Last edited:
@red80 bruh we better have been in on ngata.

The secondary worries me, i wanna see dashon back and need to bring in a cb

darrelle revis. do it trent.

but who am I kidding, we won't throw any money at an expensive cb. most likely, we gonna ask darrell green to come out of retirement and play for the veterans minimum

Back
Top Bottom