:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

POST FA /retirement exodus mock with comp picks included(i think i got them all). i had to sacrifice some players, but i think this mock fills more needs and puts us in a better position going into the foreseeable future. Two common themes here: defense and physical running game. With Torrey, QP and Bruce on the roster, I think we might have to skip WR entirely to address other needs.
1.) Danny Shelton NT 6'2 340lbs

2.) Denzel Perryman ILB 5'11 236lbs

3.) Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB 5'9 192lbs

4.) David Cobb RB 5'11 230lbs

Comp Pick.) Donovan Smith OT 6'6 338

5.) Ladarius Gunter CB 6'1 202

6.)  Kyle Emanuel OLB 6'3 255

Comp Pick) Aaron Ripkowksi FB 6'1 257lbs

53-man roster:

QB: Colin Kaepernick, Blaine Gabbert

OL: Joe Staley, Brandon Thomas, Daniel Kilgore, Alex Boone, Anthony Davis, Marcus Martin, Donovan Smith
WR: Anquan Boldin, Torrey Smith, Quinton Patton, Bruce Ellington, Jerome Simpson/Trindon Holliday

RB: Carlos Hyde, Reggie Bush, Kendall Hunter, David Cobb

FB:  Trey Millard, Aaaron Ripkowski

TE: Vernon Davis, Vance MacDonald, Derek Carrier, Garrett Celek

DL: Justin Smith*, Darnell Dockett, Danny Shelton, Tank Carradine, Tony Jerod Eddie, Quinton Dial, Ian Williams, Glenn Dorsey

LB: Navorro Bowman, Aldon Smith, Ahmad BrooksDenzel Perryman, Aaron Lynch,  Michael Wilhoite, Kyle Emmanuel

CB: Tramaine Brock, Dontae Johnson, Keith Reaser, Kenneth Acker, Ladarius Gunter, Chris Cook
S: Eric Reid, Antoine Bethea,  Jimmie Ward, LJ McCray, Craig Dahl Dashon Goldson
K: Big Money Phil Dawson
P: Andy Lee
LS: Kyle Nelson

IR: Ifo Ekpre-Olomu

starters in bold

* pending retirement

if they're missing they either got released or traded.

Last edited:

POST FA /retirement exodus mock with comp picks included(i think i got them all). i had to sacrifice some players, but i think this mock fills more needs and puts us in a better position going into the foreseeable future. Two common themes here: defense and physical running game. With Torrey, QP and Bruce on the roster, I think we might have to skip WR entirely to address other needs.
1.) Danny Shelton NT 6'2 340lbs

2.) Denzel Perryman ILB 5'11 236lbs

3.) Ifo Ekpre-Olomu CB 5'9 192lbs

4.) David Cobb RB 5'11 230lbs

Comp Pick.) Donovan Smith OT 6'6 338

5.) Ladarius Gunter CB 6'1 202

6.)  Kyle Emanuel OLB 6'3 255

Comp Pick) Aaron Ripkowksi FB 6'1 257lbs

53-man roster:

QB: Colin Kaepernick, Blaine Gabbert

OL: Joe Staley, Brandon Thomas, Daniel Kilgore, Alex Boone, Anthony Davis, Marcus Martin, Donovan Smith
WR: Anquan Boldin, Torrey Smith, Quinton Patton, Bruce Ellington, Jerome Simpson/Trindon Holliday

RB: Carlos Hyde, Reggie Bush, Kendall Hunter, David Cobb

FB:  Trey Millard, Aaaron Ripkowski

TE: Vernon Davis, Vance MacDonald, Derek Carrier, Garrett Celek

DL: Justin Smith*, Darnell Dockett, Danny Shelton, Tank Carradine, Tony Jerod Eddie, Quinton Dial, Ian Williams, Glenn Dorsey

LB: Navorro Bowman, Aldon Smith, Ahmad BrooksDenzel Perryman, Aaron Lynch,  Michael Wilhoite, Kyle Emmanuel

CB: Tramaine Brock, Dontae Johnson, Keith Reaser, Kenneth Acker, Ladarius Gunter, Chris Cook
S: Eric Reid, Antoine Bethea,  Jimmie Ward, LJ McCray, Craig Dahl Dashon Goldson
K: Big Money Phil Dawson
P: Andy Lee
LS: Kyle Nelson

IR: Ifo Ekpre-Olomu

starters in bold

* pending retirement

if they're missing they either got released or traded.

How many do we get next year?

Last edited:
Who have we lost to free agency? Gore and Iupati. Anyone else?

btw I'm seeing reports that were interested in bringing back Crabtree. :x

Last edited:
I wouldnt mind Crabtree for the low but the only bad thing is that its going to tump the development of Ellington/Patton

anyone peep aldon in that outside lands announcement video? I hope dude doesn't show up on shrooms or something like that.

dennis gile was on earlier with papa&lund

said "you're gonna be super surprised" with his improvement

changed mechanics...we'll see how he does with live bullets

I dont even want crab for cheap, theres something about him that just reeks negative energy.

Dennis Gile is a legit QB guru. Kap's mechanics unquestionably look improved from the videos the recent have popped up. His release is a lot more over the top and he's minimized that looping hitch he had. It needs to become instinctive tho. He needs to keep working at it until he does it subconsciously.

I agree with the homie Los Angeles Los Angeles . I don't care if he plays for free. I don't want him back.

Last edited:
I used to be a big fan of Crabby, now I feel the complete opposite. Like others have said, I wouldn't care if he came back for cheap. Boldin, Torrey, Bruce, QP and maybe a draft pick are a very nice group if utilized correctly. Not to mention Reggie is a threat as well.

Wish we could have snagged Edelman when he came for a visit last offseason

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 7 minutes ago
49ers 2015 draft order
(Round-Pick in Round-Overall)
1-15-15
2-14-46
3-15-79
4-27-126
4-33-132
5-15-151
6-14-189
7-29-246
7-37-254

I wish Crabtree had a chance to sort of avenge himself and want happen against the Seahawks and Sherman. Its like Sherman made one play and went off on a rant and that was the end of Crabtree. Kinda don't want him to go out like that. I want him to have his T.O in 98' moment where they finally beat the Packers.

I wish Crabtree had a chance to sort of avenge himself and want happen against the Seahawks and Sherman. Its like Sherman made one play and went off on a rant and that was the end of Crabtree. Kinda don't want him to go out like that. I want him to have his T.O in 98' moment where they finally beat the Packers.

our offense becomes a mental ****** against the seahawks.

besides his mechanics, i wonder how kaep's progession has improved and how well he knows the playbook. i remember hearing 95.7 that a majority of the wasted timeouts with kaep had to do with him not knowing plays well enough thus roman having to send in two plays, one being a predetermined audible.

Lol that is the dumbest **** I have ever heard. Harbaugh has been using the "check with me" system since his days at University of San Diego. He used it with Andrew Luck as well. I guess those ******s on 95.7 must think Luck is dumb too?

'Check with me' is literally that: check with the me(the quarterback or sometimes the coach ie oregon) before we do anything. It's offensive style of play calling where the OC gives the quarterback multiple plays, and then it becomes the job of the quarterback to select which play to run at the line before the ball is snapped. It is EVERYONE's job on the offense to be attentive of what the QB decides to call.

If anything you need to be quite intelligent to remember multiple plays and decide which to use by deciphering the defensive coverage.

PS.I stopped listening to sports radio entirely months ago. I listened to KNBR my whole life and most recently 95.7, but I am done with that ****. It's literally a waste of time. Always remember that those idiots on the radio were given their jobs only due to their ability to create discussion and not their knowledge of sports. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom