:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J martin waived.

african_celebration-118719.gif

Has Reggie Mckenzie taken on any guys with character flaws? It's late and I can't think of any.
 Stacy Mcgee the DT from Oklahoma picked in the 6th round. There was a DUI arrest, a citation for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, plus suspensions for breaking team rules which were not specified by Oklahoma.

Mcgee is still on the roster. Reggie will take a flyer on players with character issues with late round picks. 

Last Raiders player to be arrested was Desmond Bryant in 2012 but he was already a FA. The Roles have switched in the Bay Area :lol:

red80 red80 I feel like Bowman is on a mission :pimp:

In all honesty... As much as I would want DGB at 15 I feel a certain way

We have much bigger needs on Defense... Then on offense we have Boldin/Smith/Davis & Patton/Ellington who we haven't seen what they can bring to the table on a consistent basis

But I'll be happy wither way :smile:

I honestly think going receiver in the 1st Rd now is pointless and a waste considering the holes and depth that need to be filled on every level of the D. Also adding a receiver isn't going to make our offense that much better especially the offense I feel will best maximize CK's abilities.

I gavent had a WR in any of my mocks in the 1st, so you know where I stand. Give me Danny Shelton, Trae Waynes or Marcus Peters.

However, would I be surprised if Trent grabbed DGB? Not one bit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom