:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  Always remember that those idiots on the radio were given their jobs only due to their ability to create discussion and not their knowledge of sports. 

I like this.

My Gore kit came. I am so stoked on it. Can't wait to wear it round the hood.

I got a Gore but I can't see myself wearing it until he retires. Cant wear a 49er jersey of an active player on another team.

Lol that is the dumbest **** I have ever heard. Harbaugh has been using the "check with me" system since his days at University of San Diego. He used it with Andrew Luck as well. I guess those ******s on 95.7 must think Luck is dumb too?

'Check with me' is literally that: check with the me(the quarterback or sometimes the coach ie oregon) before we do anything. It's offensive style of play calling where the OC gives the quarterback multiple plays, and then it becomes the job of the quarterback to select which play to run at the line before the ball is snapped. It is EVERYONE's job on the offense to be attentive of what the QB decides to call.

If anything you need to be quite intelligent to remember multiple plays and decide which to use by deciphering the defensive coverage.

not trynna engage in a back and forth, but wasnt one of kaep's biggest weaknesses this past season his pre snap reads?

All good.

Yeah, he did have trouble reading defenses at times.

But that has nothing to do with the multiple plays. They sent Alex Smith, Andrew Luck, Josh Johnson, etc multiple plays. It's just part of Harbaugh's offense. 

Last edited:
All good.

Yeah, he did have trouble reading defenses at times.

But that has nothing to do with the multiple plays. They sent Alex Smith, Andrew Luck, Josh Johnson, etc multiple plays. It's just part of Harbaugh's offense. 

ah, got it. i can't lie, sometimes i become a prisoner of the moment listening to 957 or 680

Only Jersey I got right now is a Gore :\

Want to get a Willis Jersey but they haven't gone on sale yet. Thinking of getting a Bowman .

Breshad Perriman was flying like a god damn ****** shot out of a cannon at his pro day. :x :pimp: would be such a nice middle rounds pick if he was there.

Waiting for the Willis to get discounted on Nike. their discount plus a swoosh discount ftw

I have a feeling it wont get discounted anytime soon. I hope I am wrong. I think retailers now see it as a Rice or Young jersey and how people pay full price for beloved players/team legends.
I've been waiting for Champs or Footlocker to put it on sale as well. Got a hookup through them so would love to get a Willis jersey on sale plus the %30 off :evil:

This type of contentious bs is how you lose credibility. Like are you serious, ESPN? Come on.

Who the hell authorizes this **** at ESPN? I wonder if they believe it themselves or if they're simply looking to stir **** up.

There's ONE starter in the backfield right now and his nickname is El Guapo.

BTW jarryd hayne better learn to run with lower pad level, or he will get his **** wrecked so bad that he will go back to rugby after the first hit.

Last edited:
I typically refrain from posting **** unless its 10000000% confirmed, but I got this text earlier from one of sources inside the league(my dude joey in the know):

"49ers are in love with DGB"

supposedly some top 10 picking team is in on DGB as well. I wonder who it is? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Reggie Bush is a gadget guy and thats how he should be used, he will not last past 5 games if hes anything more.

Bush is a guy who's speed never translated in the NFL, he's horrible at reading the defense, but his strong point is catching passes in the back field. Too bad kaeps weakpoint is the short passes in the backfield.

I typically refrain from posting **** unless its 10000000% confirmed, but I got this text earlier from one of sources inside the league(my dude joey in the know):

"49ers are in love with DGB"

supposedly some top 10 picking team is in on DGB as well. I wonder who it is? :nerd:  

i wouldn't be surprised if it's the raiders. they are talent deficient at that position.

I wonder if there's any chance Randy Gregory slips to 15 with that news of him failing a drug test(weed)? Imagine rotating Aldon, Lynchmobb and Gregory. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
He will man he went from the no.2 prospect to possibly a mid first rounder.

Smoke screen on Kevin white dropping tho.

Back
Top Bottom