:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Red who is a guy who could be on Trent's board that you don't like?

Personally Im not a fan of Malcolm brown dominant moments are few and far between a lot like Arik Armstead but Armstead has a better motor.
To be honest, I don't love any of the DL prospects after Danny Shelton. I'd rather wait until later for someone like Carl Davis or Henry Anderson.

Out of all the realistic possibilities at 15, give me Marcus Peters, Trae Waynes, Danny Shelton, or *DGB in that order. Of course, we never know what Trent is thinking. He loves to reach in the 1st round, so we could have someone graded with a 2nd round grade that he feels is a 1st. DGB is probably the player I like the least on Trent's board.

DGB and Marcus Peters with the most 49er visits. Good chance one of these dudes is our pick.

Draft is a god damn failure if we dont grab Denzel Perryman. IDGAF.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Hate to to bring this **** up again, but guess all those reports of him "losing" the locker room had some validity to them? Sounds like some players were sick of his ****.

“He does a great job of giving you that spark, that initial boom,” 49ers guard Alex Boone  tells Kremer.  “But after a while, you just want to kick his ***. . . .  He just keeps pushing you, and you’re like, ‘Dude, we got over the mountain.  Stop.  Let go.’  He kind of wore out his welcome.”

“What does that mean?” Kremer asks.

“I think he just pushed guys too far.  He wanted too much, demanded too much, expected too much.  You know, ‘We gotta go out and do this.  We gotta go out and do this.  We gotta go out and do this.’  And you’d be like, ‘This guy might be clinically insane.  He’s crazy.’ . . .  I think that if you’re stuck in your ways enough, eventually people are just going to say, ‘Listen, we just can’t work with this.’”
11 days til the draft.

Last edited:
Yeah man I've lost that idea I used to have that Jim was a players coach like Pete Carroll. He still a hell of a head coach.

He will be back in the NFL

Boone also said they reached the mountain top...when did they do that? And he pushed too far and demanded too much? Maybe it's just me but if you want a coach that will only push and demand what you're comfortable with you have a failure of a coach. Conversely, if you're a player that is only willing to push and give what's demanded for at your comfort level you'll never be better than what you are. Case in point, Vernon Davis. We all saw his effort this past season and he played like a bottom 5 TE.

Vernon is going to ball out this season(Contract year
laugh.gif
), and he will yield us a nice comp pick.

Last edited:
Vernon is going to ball out this season(Contract year:lol: ), and he will yield us a nice comp pick.

I was thinking the same thing about vd this upcoming season and the likelihood of him coming back being close tip zero. In that case, I'm ready to see carrier shine, that boy caught some passes in traffic, absorbed major contact and still held on

Boone also said they reached the mountain top...when did they do that? And he pushed too far and demanded too much? Maybe it's just me but if you want a coach that will only push and demand what you're comfortable with you have a failure of a coach. Conversely, if you're a player that is only willing to push and give what's demanded for at your comfort level you'll never be better than what you are. Case in point, Vernon Davis. We all saw his effort this past season and he played like a bottom 5 TE.

Exact same thing I was wondering...

:smh:

Just thought of the movie Whiplash reading this.

Lol.. mountain top... didnt know that was losing in the superbowl / 2 nfc chip games. Wasn't he saying they were cool during the season. Doesn't matter now though, on to the draft.

if you think about it, isnt cully doing the same to rhino?

he isnt exactly on the same squad either.
(btw, cully is a bum)

Last edited:
How much could Harbaugh have possibly pushed guys? There are rules in place for practices so they cant be as bad as a few years ago. What else could he possibly be referring to? Learning multiple positions? Larger playbook?

Back
Top Bottom