:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great pickup for the Raiders. He will only make Carr better. He should do a lot better in that division. Raiders just need to add a vertical threat to compliment Crabtree, and they can do damage.

Glad he's gone tho. I was never a fan of Crabtree. His style of play was detrimental in the NFCW and too repetitive on this team.

Last edited:
Read an article saying Brandon Thomas is being severely overlooked and other mocks have is taking different linemen from Scherff to Peat with our 1st.

No. Because Al saw Crabtree for who he really was.

DHB couldn't catch a ball with his hands. We all know that.

I hope Crabtree does well wherever he goes and gets that separation worked out. He runs great routes.

nice!!!

2 3 4 5

off topic but the numbers just took me back to old school NT :nthat:

cant wait for the draft, I try not to pay too much attention to mocks.

He wont just vanish, he quits.

He was toxic to the niners, jam him up and he'll get injured and never be heard of.

Nice gif though.

He's got a good intermediate game but IMO the writing was on the wall when they traded for Boldin, because they are the same type of player, physical possession type guys.  And he had some key drops last season, which along with the injuries didn't help his chances of resigning.  Should be good in Oakland, the team that snuffed him in the draft he came out in.

o
What's the point of posting that gif? To show that Crabtee can get open with a free release against soft zone coverages and bum corners? Everyone already knows that. Put a competent press corner in front of him and watch him turn into houdini as he vanishes from the game.
Relax. If he can crack 1,000 this year and break Randy's decade old performance I'll die a happy fan. It's a reach.  

Last edited:
:wow: I'm not a hater of Crabs by any means, but :lol: at crackin' 1,000 yards

Best of luck to him though, didn't love or hate him but after this year I'll just say I am glad he decided to go elsewhere

Relax. If he can crack 1,000 this year and break Randy's decade old performance I'll die a happy fan. It's a reach.  
This dude going out of his way to find gif's and it's someone else that needs to relax. 
laugh.gif

GM Trent Baalke says Carlos Hyde is down into the mid 220-pound range, his lowest weight since early in college.

Red who is a guy who could be on Trent's board that you don't like?

Personally Im not a fan of Malcolm brown dominant moments are few and far between a lot like Arik Armstead but Armstead has a better motor.

Friday, April 17, 2015
Aldon Smith looks 'hungry' to GM Trent Baalke
http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/print?id=166232

By Paul Gutierrez

Aldon Smith, like many fans, would most likely prefer a do-over for last season. 

i
The San Francisco 49ers  outside linebacker missed the first nine games of the season while serving a league-mandated suspension for general malfeasance and finished with a career-low two sacks, both of which came in his second game back. In fact, he was rated as an “average” player for the Niners in a joint ESPN.com/Pro Football Focus project, while many saw him as being “bad” for the Niners. 

Now? 

“He has been here for everything,” general manager Trent Baalke told reporters at Levi’s Stadium on Friday, referring to the team’s voluntary offseason workout program. 

Smith restructured his contract in March to turn his $9,754,000 salary for 2015 into a series of bonuses, with a base salary of $1 million and an offseason workout bonus of $500,000, according to ESPN NFL Insider Field Yates. In fact, roster bonuses are due to Smith if he is still on the 49ers' roster on the following dates: April 1 ($200,000), which he obviously was, May 1 ($200,000), June 1 ($200,000), July 1 ($200,000) and Aug. 1 ($300,000). And he earns $322,150 for each game he is on the 53-man roster during the 16-game season, which maxes out at at $5,154,400. 

There are also incentives: $2 million if he plays more than 50 percent of the team's defensive snaps or gets at least eight sacks. So yeah, Smith, as long as he stays healthy, happy and performs as he has in the past -- he had 14, 19.5 and 8.5 sacks in his first three seasons, respectively -- has a great shot at earning that full $9,754,000 and getting himself set up for a bigger payday next year. 

Smith, who has also battled personal demons and has spent time in rehab for alcohol, is on track, according to Baalke, with what is essentially a one-year “prove-it” deal with the Niners. 

“Hungry,” Baalke said of Smith, when asked to describe his mindset this offseason. 

“He’s got a great look in his eye. He’s doing well. … For anybody that’s been in a situation like Aldon’s been in, every day is a process. But he’s doing exceptionally well and he’s probably in as good a shape as he’s been in a long time.” 

Smith faded late last season. 

“[He’s] starting to develop into a leader out there, which is great to see and been a pleasure to watch,” Baalke said. “Look forward to having you guys visit with him.” 

Back
Top Bottom