:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah dude. I've told all my friends and bragged I KNOW who Baalke is taking cause of you.

You're not messing up...I swear to god don't mess this up man.

My life is at stake.

I'm with you. I'm invested into reds picks now. I'll be disappointed if they don't come to fruition lol

Former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Jeff Garcia took some shots at the team’s front office in a recent interview with the Times-Standard in Northern California.

Speaking up on everyone from general manager Trent Baalke to embattled CEO Jed York, Garcia had these scathing comments to share.

Most assume that Baalke’s relationship with former head coach Jim Harbaugh played a major role in the divorce, but it’s really York and Harbaugh who butted heads the most. In any event, Baalke has proven himself to be more than capable in the general manager role. Heck, he’s one of the primary reasons San Francisco turned it around under Harbaugh.

But that won’t stop Garcia from continuing a narrative that has seemingly become mainstream during what has been a disastrous offseason for the 49ers.

These comments are interesting for a number of reasons. Garcia recently campaigned for San Francisco’s quarterbacks coach job—a job that was given to former East Carolina head coach Steve Logan. He also wanted to work with Colin Kaepernick, who has spent the past 10 weeks being trained by Kurt Warner in Arizona.

We have to wonder whether the 49ers snubbing of Garcia played a role in these comments.

This doesn’t mean that criticism shouldn’t be thrown York’s way. Once considered one of the top young executives in the professional sports world, the 34-year-old CEO has alienated the team’s fan base. He’s seen as being the source of in-season leaks regarding Harbaugh’s contract status, and has put his foot in his mouth multiple times since the end of an underwhelming 8-8 campaign.

However, Garcia’s attempt to link Baalke to the issues York has had this offseason is ridiculous. It’s a surface-based argument that anyone who knows about the situation should be able to look past.

I think it's pretty clear to anyone that can put two and two together that the rift was never between Baalke and Harbaugh. Baalke venerated Harbaugh and spoke highly of him even after his departure.

It was that punk ************ Jed that ran coach out of town.

Last edited:
 I think it's pretty clear to anyone that can put two and two together that the rift was never between Baalke and Harbaugh. Baalke venerated Harbaugh and spoke highly of him even after his departure.

It was that punk ************ Jed that ran coach out of town.

You aint never lied :wink:

RIP Lon Simmons 
frown.gif

I listened to the tail end of his broadcasting career as a child. His calls were legendary. 

His call of uncle John catching the game-winning TD vs the Bengals in Superbowl XXIII will echo in eternity.

Last edited:
His wife used to work at the Valley Fair Macy's when he was with the 49ers. Nice person, sucks that it never worked out for him.

Yeah, went to high school with her.

He's been doing some community work with another guy I went to high school with.

I hate the draft... 

Too much hype for absolutely no reason... You guys are doing countless hours of research on players who 99% probably won't even be on our roster or possibly will be busts.

And there's probably a 25% chance we find a 3+ year starter in the draft.

Last edited:
i love the draft 
pimp.gif
 never a waste of time to indulge in more football.

the hype is warranted to die-hard football fans. these are the next generation of the stars that will impact our teams and our league. last year's crops of rookies were insane. OBJ 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

"hype for no reason" is a subjective statement. if you dont like the draft then you should avoid all football threads in the offseason.

Last edited:
^ huge over-exaggeration w/ the "99% of players who won't even be on the roster" :rofl: :smh:

If you were talking about the MLB draft, then yes you'd have a great point but that is grossly inaccurate regarding the NFL drafts.

Funny since 100% of our draft from last year is still on the team. 
laugh.gif

I love people that fabricate statistics. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
99% of mocks have us taking arik armstead. Guess you can take him off Baalke's board. :lol:

Last edited:
$3million + $2million in incentives for crabtree...that's a good deal. i still think he has the potential to return to his 2012 form. dude was clutch for us on 3rd downs, especially when teams would lock down boldin and VD was nonexistent.

wish that dude the best in Oakland.

that being said, onto to the Torrey+Quan+Ellington Show :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom