:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol

dude i got into a heated argument with some idiot over lemonier. he was trying to convince me he would be as good as aldon smith after his rookie year.

i told him if you watch the tape, you can see he didn't do ****. dude was buns. i was right.

i have high hopes for eli harold. i think he'll turn out to be a solid player.

Last edited:
Is the former Duck Dion Jordan allowed to play this upcoming year?

Can't find the answer on the Internet. Perplexed

why are pass rushers always the most dysfunctional people? the number of sacks on the field correlates with the number off issues off the field. 
roll.gif

charles haley, aldon smith, LT, greg hardy, randy gregory, aaron lynch, noah spence...LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ON.

Last edited:
why are pass rushers always the most dysfunctional people? the number of sacks on the field correlates with the number off issues off the field. :rofl:

charles haley, aldon smith, LT, greg hardy, randy gregory, aaron lynch, noah spence...LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ON.

Shawn Merriman...

I personally like Lauranitis over Long

Damn man, I really wish Aldon wasn't such a dummy. Him and Lynch would have thrived together :smh:

what's up with ahmad brooks? that man straight disappeared. could see this team dumping him even though his contract aint huge.

do u guys remember anyone with the last name of bingley that was with the 9ers back in the mid 90s?

Last edited:
do u guys remember anyone with the last name of bingley that was with the 9ers back in the mid 90s?
Somebody bamboozled you told u they played for the niners huh???

I got a dude at my work claims he played for the NY Giants in 82 with Lawernce Taylor. So quick to debunk. which led me to ask why would a 56 year old man blantantly lie like this.

Dude has money too and 11 children of his own like a boxer. So it's very confusing.

Top it all off with the fact he references his playing days before the knee injury once a week.

Last edited:
:rofl:

bro i work at la county jail man, the stories :smh:

even suge was telling me how he signed with the 9ers.

Last edited:
[h1]  49ers, Kaepernick’s representatives to meet in Indianapolis[/h1]
SANTA CLARA --The 49ers will meet with quarterback Colin Kaepernick’s representatives this week in Indianapolis, according to league sources.
It’s unclear what will be discussed. The 49ers will owe Kaepernick his full base salary of $11.9 million if he remains on the roster April 1.
Kaepernick had by far the roughest season of his career in 2015 and was replaced by Blaine Gabbert after eight games. Gabbert was better statistically than Kaepernick and won three starts as opposed to two for Kaepernick.

Gabbert is set to cost far less than Kaepernick – a little more than $2 million – in 2016. But salary cap space is not an issue for the 49ers, who will be more than $50 million below the cap when the new league year begins March 9.

The 49ers could trade Kaepernick, as they did three years ago with one-time starting quarterback Alex Smith. The deal with the Kansas City Chiefs occurred during the draft combine, which draws coaches, general managers and agents to Indianapolis.
The 49ers consistently have said the April 1 deadline is inconsequential and their main concern is Kaepernick recovering from the three surgeries he has had since November. There hasn’t been a buzz about a trade to this point, an indication the 49ers have not yet surveyed potential trade partners and might suggest new coach hip Kelly prefers to retain Kaepernick.

Kelly spoke carefully about his quarterback situation last month, saying he was happy to have both Kaepernick and Gabbert and noting teams need two starting-caliber quarterbacks.

Meetings between team officials and the agents of prominent players are common and often perfunctory in Indianapolis. The 49ers, for example, are expected to meet with the agents of their biggest free agents, a list that includes wide receiver Anquan Boldin, guard Alex Boone and nose tackle Ian Williams.
The 49ers’ top question for Kaepernick’s representatives likely is whether the quarterback wants to remain with the team. His three surgeries – to his left shoulder, left knee and right thumb – were performed by doctors in Vail, Colo., not by team doctors at Stanford Hospital. Kaepernick is doing his lengthy rehabilitation in Colorado, strongly suggesting he doesn’t trust the team.

Furthermore, the quarterback was bothered that national reports about his dubious locker room leadership preceded his benching last season. Asked during the season whether he thought someone in the 49ers’ organization might be making him a scapegoat for the team’s awful season, Kaepernick said, “I really hope not. For me, I give everything I can to this organization.”

Kaepernick’s future with San Francisco might boil down to whether Kelly can convince him his best opportunity to reboot his career is with the 49ers.
The coach and quarterback met briefly last month at the team facility in Santa Clara, and the two have spoken on the phone since.
Kaepernick’s recovery is on schedule, and he is expected to be at full strength in early April.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/article61654057.html#storylink=cpy

Last edited:
crazy stories?
you always get the i played for this team, or ive rapped with so and so, or check me on youtube or worldstar.

i think the craziest thing that trips me out is being face to face / eye to eye with serial killers is always crazy to me. like hearing what theyre accused of, and then just talking to them like its a normal person? trips me out.

the rumors are going to start swirling this week. 
devil.gif

especially the kap rumors 
mad.gif

Last edited:
yo red whats your mock right now leading to the 9er pick?

if we had a choice goff v jack , i still lean towards defense.

Back
Top Bottom