:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Long snappers need peds to snap the ball?

more to the point after 80+ starts since 2012 why would he pop positive for the first time now?

edit: never mind he popped positive for the ******** previously thats why its 10 games

i guess he was due to become a FA, so it matters less, though we probably would have resigned him anyway seeing how far he's come with us til now

either way if the long snapping starts looking hella ****ty we know why lol

Yup, 10-game suspension means he was in stage three of the substance abuse program.

It makes me wonder who else is in the program. :nerd: They never disclose it.

#1 pick or the haul of picks we can get if we trade???

:nerd: :nerd:

nick.jpg

This man, however, could make things interesting with a dominant performance at the Senior Bowl and a great combine.

kentucky-football-josh-allen.jpg

Like if we won some games and wound up with the 2’nd or 3rd overall And Bosa goes first i wouldn’t mind trading down since we’re so short on picks

But if we get the #1 Bosa seems like the best pick available and is one of our biggest needs so that at least SEEMS like a no brainer

Like if we won some games and wound up with the 2’nd or 3rd overall And Bosa goes first i wouldn’t mind trading down since we’re so short on picks

But if we get the #1 Bosa seems like the best pick available and is one of our biggest needs so that at least SEEMS like a no brainer
Nah can’t move Josh Allen will go top 3

He’s a long fluid pass rusher very similar to Chandler Jones

:nerd:

“Watch out for Jim Harbaugh. Because Jim Harbaugh potentially is trying to get his way out of Michigan. Alright, I’ve got good sources that are telling me not only Green Bay, but also watch out for the Cleveland Browns. He likes the quarterback situations there, and I believe that there is front office people in Green Bay who are enamored with Jim Harbaugh and potentially trying to get him to come to Green Bay.”

Do you guys remember when we picked up Shaun Draughn off the street? Dude came in trucking fools like this lol. Wilson reminds me of Draughn.

U don’t just walk in and take a guy like that’s job >D
But when you don’t address it AT ALL in the draft or FA or Trades and act like that’s not an area of concern...? And THEN you say “pass rushers can hide a lot of problems” >D

Like did you JUST learn that over the span of your 2 years as head coach? >D

Dont get me wrong. I love coach. But really???

The only reasonable explanation is that they saw how deep this edge rusher class would be and put off addressing the need for one more season.

Back
Top Bottom