:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With multiple reports I'm seeing browns and Titans making a trade for the browns to trade up to 5 and Titans trading back to 12 therefore browns taking Mitchell with the 5th pick :frown:

@MaioccoNBCS 1 hour ago
Bruce Ellington is not on field at #49ers minicamp due to soft tissue injury not related to hamstring injury that kept him out last season.

kobe-laugh.gif

With multiple reports I'm seeing browns and Titans making a trade for the browns to trade up to 5 and Titans trading back to 12 therefore browns taking Mitchell with the 5th pick
frown.gif
I think they only make that trade during the draft.

Do it now and risk someone jumping you up to the 49ers or Bears' spot.

Imagine giving up all those resources to move up, and Trubisky gets picked in front of you. 
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Last edited:
I think they only make that trade during the draft.

Do it now and risk someone jumping you up to the 49ers or Bears' spot.

Imagine giving up all those resources to move up, and Trubisky gets picked in front of you. :lol:  >D
I hope the bears pull the trigger >D

Mike Mayock, the best draft evaluator and predictor in the game, has us taking...........

Jamal Adams, Safety, LSU

I agree with him. I think Adams is the odds-on favorite going into tomorrow.

Last edited:
DE Aaron Lynch. Fat. Out of shape. Big gut. Played mostly with the second-stringers and looked winded after plays. Lynch used to be a lean, young force coming off the edge. Now, he’s eating himself out of the league. What a shame. He looks like he weighs at least 285 pounds. He needs to lose at least 15 before the season starts.

[emoji]128514[/emoji] he's close to done

Last edited:
DE Aaron Lynch. Fat. Out of shape. Big gut. Played mostly with the second-stringers and looked winded after plays. Lynch used to be a lean, young force coming off the edge. Now, he’s eating himself out of the league. What a shame. He looks like he weighs at least 285 pounds. He needs to lose at least 15 before the season starts.

[emoji]128514[/emoji] this guy
lmao

lynchmobb is a waste of talent. first-round talent with fifth-round work ethic and desire. what a joke.

i would cut him if another player shows any promise in training camp. it really started to bug me watching him just stand there on run defense. 

Last edited:
one final note on adams: i think it's about as safe of a pick as you can make in this draft. this team desperately needs leadership, and he brings that in spades. dude will be our version of earl thomas as a leader on the field.

it sucks, and it has no bearing whatsoever on this new regime, that a significant amount of resources were invested in safety spots in recent years. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
it sucks, and it has no bearing whatsoever on this new regime, that a significant amount of resources were invested in safety spots in recent years. 
mean.gif

Yep.  Sure have.  Significant resources have been invested in DL and S, yet most mocks have us drafting those positions.

one final note on adams: i think it's about as safe of a pick as you can make in this draft. this team desperately needs leadership, and he brings that in spades. dude will be our version of earl thomas as a leader on the field.

it sucks, and it has no bearing whatsoever on this new regime, that a significant amount of resources were invested in safety spots in recent years. :smh:  
He's a really good prospect that 4.33 at his pro day I'm sure made it clear he was a top 3 pick even though safety has never gone this early.

I see experts compare him to Rod Woodson.

I'm penciling in Adams at 2.

With that out of the way, the draft doesn't get exciting until the end of the first and day 2. I want to see us trade back into the first tomorrow and then trade back into the third round with our surplus of day three picks. Let's get aggressive in the rounds where all the depth is.

Last edited:
damnit, Mayock gave the Seahawks Forrest Lamp. That's exactly who I have them taking, too. I think he's going to be a cornerstone player for them and be a big addition to a terrible line.

I think we did them a favor by signing Gary Gillium. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Kizer will be there at 34...

do the niners receive or defer? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I hope defer. Too many other needs for them. They can go qb either later for a player like perriman or wait till next year to address it. If we go safety with the second pick they either need an offensive playmaker like engram or a WR that slips to the second like Davis or Ross or an edge rusher like Lawson.

But the thought of getting a safety like Adams and an edge rusher like Lawson. :wow: defense will be ready for the new scheme for sure. Those are our biggest needs on defense.

despite being a fat ****, lynch is still a damn good athlete. that and defo probably has 20 lbs on him.

we're finally here! draft day is an hour away. 
nthat.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji] he's close to done

he gonna jamarcus russel himself out the league ...but with modern weight training and dieting, he could easily cut 15-20lbs by preseason

john lynch knows the kid can play, probably gonna keep his fat *** around

I have no qualms with Adams. Hooker's commitment scares me.

Im cool with whoever we take though. But if you take a top 5 safety he better be Sean Taylor level

Happy Draft Day fellas!

let's go grab 1 or 2 studs today. Garrett/Adams/Lattimore then hope Reuben falls and trade back into the 1st & snag him.

either way John and Kyle will do what's best.

Yes, happy draft day to all faithful in here.

"Amid increasing chatter that the Browns could go with Trubisky, Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports that Garrett remains the “likely” No. 1 pick in Cleveland."

Whoever the niners take I would be happy with.

Let the new era start!

Draft Day is here fellas!

Listening to the radio and they were saying another reason why Trubisky could go 1 is that he has been pressuring his agent to make it happen and they have already said that if taken 1 by the Browns he would even take a little less money and it will be an easy contract to get done. No holding out for extra money and that they already have certain terms ready that he would agree too. He just wants to be #1 and play for the Browns!

If it happens, I'm already telling you...that will be me that you would hear yelling from my couch in the living room Lol

Back
Top Bottom