:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes. they both can be traded but youre going to have to find a partner who wants to trade for a player who is demanding a new contract.

there's no way in hell they'd ever trade boone. too good for too cheap and he's under control for 2 more years. Depending on what they'd get in return for VD that would be the more plausible of the two, but still not likely.

Last edited:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...likely-to-be-playing-at-start-of-2014-season/

Aldon Smith highly unlikely to be playing at start of 2014 season

Posted by Mike Florio on June 25, 2014, 1:33 PM EDT
Smith
AP
Good news, Cowboys fans. Possibly good news, Bears fans. Perhaps good news, Cardinals fans.

With 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith facing July 25 sentencing after pleading no contest to DUI and multiple felony weapons charges, Smith almost definitely will not be available when the 49ers commence the regular season at Dallas. Smith possibly won’t be around beyond Week One, too.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, Smith likely won’t receive jail time at his sentencing, if he can stay out of trouble over the next month. However, regardless of whether he receives simply an order of probation, the league office remains expected to suspend him for at least one game, possibly more.

The league won’t take action until Smith is sentenced, and the sentence will impact that duration of any suspension. Either way, don’t expect to see Smith on the field when the 49ers visit the Cowboys to start the 2014 regular season.

mike florio needs to ****. he doesnt know ****. 
I'm trying to figure out what the first four letter profanity you used is.   Second one I get....first one....not so sure. 
laugh.gif

Not sure if this was posted but check out the homie El Guapo (Carlos Hyde for those unfamiliar, and NO i did not create that nickname for him :lol: ) :

carlos-hyde-smash-coach.gif

:wow: :wow: :rofl:

Not sure if this was posted but check out the homie El Guapo (Carlos Hyde for those unfamiliar, and NO i did not create that nickname for him :lol: ) :

carlos-hyde-smash-coach.gif

:wow: :wow: :rofl:

:lol: carlos does not like cuzz holding the pad. got extra low for practice

btw, never saw any film or games for carlos hyde but any chance that he plays like a bruiser similar to marshawn?

Last edited:
the two are a little different. hes a physical back and will run dudes over, but not like marshawn. hyde is power with more finesse, always moving forward and churning out those last few inches while lynch a lot more violent with his running style. hyde kind of reminds me of a young, more athletic jerome bettis. you aint arm tackling carlos hyde thats for sure! big *** RB.

marcus lattimore is the opposite. big, powerful RB but more of a more methodical runner. elite vision with quick feet, balance, patience and instincts. this is our guy if he can get back to 100%.

ML has some really great feet to go with those eyes. dude is siiick at seeing the running lanes, always maintaining balance, keeping his weight under him especially when cutting. really hard for defenders to square him up. very LT-esque. notice how every time he gets to the second level he NEVER gets taken down by the first defender in the open field.

you cant teach @ 1:47

Last edited:
I want a new contract. It’s just like any athlete, we all want a new contract. But I’m not going to stress over it. It’s not the end of the world if I don’t get it. If I get it, that’s good. It’s moving slowly, but surely. At the end of the day, if I don’t get the deal, at least I tried and I put my foot down. If I don’t get it at the moment, I’m not going to lose any sleep.

:lol: :smh:

Bigger than LT and more powerful runs upright also so my opinion he runs a lot like Clinton Portis when he was good of course.

man im so ******* excited to see ML on the field. 99% of our fanbase has no clue about this kid. if hes healthy he will be the next big 49er star for the next 10 years.

football is almost here. 
devil.gif

Last edited:
I was saying the whole time during the draft that I hope we figure out a way to draft Lattimore.  We had enough picks.  Dude was such a monster in college.  Hope he can fully recover from the injuries and reach his potential.

One dude that will suffer from our depth is Kendall Hunter. KH is underrated and should have had triple the touches he had last year.

Well, that may explain why he wants a new deal.

Jokes aside, that's awful....millionaire or not.

Back
Top Bottom