:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"I'm a third-down receiver," Crabtree told reporters. "I mean, I'm like the third option. So I come in and do my job. "Fourth down, I guess when they need me. I guess that's when I play."
Crabs is *****ing publicly about his reduced role in the offense.

This after, what, 3 dropped passes today?

Put your Crabtree jerseys up on ebay because dude wont be here next year. I guarantee he was the one leaking **** to that ***** *** ***** Deion and Stevie Johnson has made him expendable.

Last edited:
couldnt watch the game, but i saw kap's IG...and smh. :lol: :smh:

dude is just asking for it.

edit- this thread took off, so havent read everything discussed yet

Last edited:
drop crabs, let QP flourish alongside stevie and quan. let bruce get more burn. simple as that

Crabs was definitely the one who leaked stuff to Deion

and he straight up lied too, the other players outright defended harbaugh... all crabs said was "we good out here"

He probably was hoping that harbaugh would be gone so maybe he would stay in SF.

what a joke

I don't mind his "idga_ attitude" but what bothers me is he has that attitude after not doing jack, and after messing up the routes in the NFC championship, then in the SB costing us two Super Bowl titles. 

Yes I blame Crabs and no i do not blame kaepernick. 

Watch this, it'll enlighten us further about crab's garbage mediocre play... 

***** is mediocre and sherman got it right when he said that. 

Last edited:
Not gonna lie not surprised Crabs said that but aye can we let Bruce and QP get in there. Crabs hands are nice but he's not elite.

as long as harbaugh is here, roman comes as a package with him. 

Only if a team sings him as there head coach. Hoping some team gets him

Yep Crabtree is the first suspect of leaking all that info. Mr. Mediocore crying about not getting the ball, yet he was the second highest targeted for the 49ers today. 

Last edited:
I think maybe crabs was just excited cuz of the win...let's just enjoy the win. But he is 2nd or third option imo....

mean.gif

Focusing on his Jamba Juice line.

I wonder if he was watching Graham thinking yeah I am definitely deserving as highest paid TE in the league.

Last edited:
Right? :smh:

Most yards and catches he has had this year were both in week 1, 4 for 44 yards :x

I'm still a fan of Crabs seriously doubt he was leaking any information. And yeah he didn't high point that ball in NFC championship game but, Richard Sherman made a great play as well.

Can't wait to see Aldon out there :D

Sidenote-- Ray McDonald not going to be charged

Back
Top Bottom