:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just beat a surging saints team at home, aldon coming back, borland out there playing like an all-pro veteran, pcox getting nominated for every acting award possible, a good dose of FG21

View media item 1254871

How about all those god damn awesome rookies that contributed yesterday?

Marcus Martin in his 2nd NFL start on the road in NO

Borland FLYING around looking like the next luke kuechly

Lynch in his 1st NFL start and doing what he does

El Guapo with a impressive run to score the second TD and fills in on kick offs after bruce goes down

Jimmie actually did a nice job as well, but nobody will admit that. reid keeps leaving this dude out to dry.

we knew this rookie class would be amazing and its delivered.

Last edited:
see G-Ro, this is what happens when you give frank the ball early and often, kaep won't feel like Mr.Do-It-All and stop being a mental ******.

someone correct me if im wrong, but did Kaep finally hit a WR on a fade route with that TD to boldin? when i saw that, i imagine that's what a proud father must feel like witnessing his son hit his first home run in little league.

How about all those god damn awesome rookies that contributed yesterday?

Marcus Martin in his 2nd NFL start on the road in NO
Borland FLYING around looking like the next luke kuechly
Lynch in his 1st NFL start and doing what he does
El Guapo with a impressive run to score the second TD and fills in on kick offs after bruce goes down
Jimmie actually did a nice job as well, but nobody will admit that. reid keeps leaving this dude out to dry.

we knew this rookie class would be amazing and its delivered.

red80 = trent baalke's supervisor?

:lol:

but maybe :nerd:

Ward has been hung out to dry.

On the plus side he seems to be great tackler. Which is rare for corners. I wanna see him develop into a Charles Woodson type. I realize that is asking alot.

see G-Ro, this is what happens when you give frank the ball early and often, kaep won't feel like Mr.Do-It-All and stop being a mental ******.

someone correct me if im wrong, but did Kaep finally hit a WR on a fade route with that TD to boldin? when i saw that, i imagine that's what a proud father must feel like witnessing his son hit his first home run in little league.

Yup, he hit not one but TWO fades in the same game to Boldin. First one was a TD and the other a long gain.

He showed better touch than what I'm used to seeing. But he still needs to make faster decisions to either pass, run, or throw it away....nonetheless, it's PROGRESS

Last edited:
Ward has been hung out to dry.

On the plus side he seems to be great tackler. Which is rare for corners. I wanna see him develop into a Charles Woodson type. I realize that is asking alot.

I think it was Reid's responsibility to help Ward on that Cooks TD. I noticed on the replay that Ward got turned around early in the route. Maybe he thought it'd be a curl or comeback..who knows. He just needs more snaps and improve week to week.

Hopefully he and Reid work on their communication because I have to believe Arians will target them both in week 17, just like he did earlier in the season.

Can't afford a letdown game against the Giants Sunday. Aside from the Seattle road game in December, the rest of the tougher games are at home which may or may not be a good thing considering how lethargic they've looked at Levi's at times this season :lol:

Backs against the wall from now until the end of the season, if they slip up and miss out on the playoffs they can't point the finger anywhere but the mirror.

17-0 lead against Chicago
14-3 lead against Arizona
10-3 lead against St. Louis

All losses and it makes me sick how poorly they played in every one of them :x

I agree. I think they fall into the 6 seed though when its all said and done though which in my opinion this year potentially is a more attractive option then the 5 seed, especially if Arizona finishes with the 1 seed, and means avoiding a return trip to the dome considering the saints are likely locked into the 4 seed considering their 3 games behind the 3 seed in the NFC.

Alot of football left though. I would like to see them at 7-4 going into to thanksgiving.

“Yeah, we’ll see,” Harbaugh said. “He has been doing some cutting and cutting pretty darn well. So, we’ll see. Tomorrow will be a big day and we’ll see if that window gets open to start practicing.”

Bow possibly returning to practice tomorrow, day after the Week 11 games is the latest someone on the PUP can return to practice

:evil:

i know cards are steamrollin right now, and wins are wins, but the real meat and potatoes of their schedule is about to come up. seattle (twice), niners, chiefs, lions (thank goodness megatron is gonna eat up PP this weekend). i may be reaching here, but assuming they lose to us at levis, one of those seattle games, and either lions/chiefs, the NFCW is still very much up in the air.

anyone else feel that we could take 2 of 2 from seattle this year? somehow, even with a bunch of rookies and a banged up secondary, our defense is managing to get better each week .

who knows, this win against the Saints could very well be the catalyst that gets this team's **** together. i know for one, seeing ahmad get some redemption for last season's frivolous call was even more satisfying than the win itself.

Both seattle games are definitely winnable, as long as they stop lynch and force Wilson to throw we will be alright. (Same can be said about us lol).

i know cards are steamrollin right now, and wins are wins, but the real meat and potatoes of their schedule is about to come up. seattle (twice), niners, chiefs, lions (thank goodness megatron is gonna eat up PP this weekend). i may be reaching here, but assuming they lose to us at levis, one of those seattle games, and either lions/chiefs, the NFCW is still very much up in the air.

anyone else feel that we could take 2 of 2 from seattle this year? somehow, even with a bunch of rookies and a banged up secondary, our defense is managing to get better each week .

who knows, this win against the Saints could very well be the catalyst that gets this team's **** together. i know for one, seeing ahmad get some redemption for last season's frivolous call was even more satisfying than the win itself.

Seattle definitely doesn't look invincible even at home this year but if the Niners wanna have any shot at sweeping both games, they gotta get it going consistently on offense.

Seems like the defense has has gone through their highs and lows (hopefully done with the lows now) and has been stabilized (although we still give up way too many big plays) while there always seems to be something every week with the offense that kills us.

Haven't seen a complete well-executed game by the offense this year imo. The closest game the offense has looked great so far was the MNF vs the Rams but even then if you watched you know my statement there is a joke in itself, since they were sputtering on offense until the very end of the 1st half and then late in the second half; went back to their :x :stoneface: ways that brought the Rams back into the game until the Dontae Johnson pick 6 sealed it.

Kap reallllllllllllly needs to get in the habit to just throw the damn ball away when there's nothing out there on a play.

I swear if he has another play where he hangs onto the ball for no reason with defenders coming at him and he gets his hand hit from behind and loses the ball again, I'm gonna throw something at the TV :smh:

Keys to Offense:

- Kap: stop hanging onto the ball and putting yourself into positions to turn the ball over

- WR's: Stop copying Vernon Davis with the weak *** drops especially on plays that could have gone for long gains or TD's :smh:

- G-Ro: commit to the damn run early to set up the pass and also be wiser at choosing when to sub out Gore to give him a breather.

That one play where they subbed in Hyde and he and Anthony Davis weren't on the same page and Hyde missing that defender that caused Kap to get sacked on the blitz :smh: .

Rookie mistake I know but Gore would've caught that. Totally killed the drive there.

Edit: Also, Kap needs to be able to adjust at the line. How :rofl: :stoneface: was it on seemingly each 3rd down in that 2nd half where it was obvious the Saints were sending the full kitchen sink at Kap with all out blitz and yet they did nothing to adjust? Kap just said F it and took the sack just about every time.

On another note; is Andy Lee hurt? Dude has been :x since the Rams game.

Last edited:
Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 7m
#49ers NT Ian Williams is out indefinitely with a broken leg, per a league source. No surgery necessary, but will miss at least a month.

Seattle does look more beatable then last year, especially at home. Teams have been playing them tough in Seattle as opposed to last year where it seemed as if they were washing teams left and right.

I ended up copping a ticket to that Red Zone Rally for the Washington game. I would've wanted to tailgate, but i'm going solo since my brother couldn't go and I didn't feel like cancelling my plane ticket :lol: granted its piss water like bud light for the beer, but the food looked good on some of the pics i've seen from the reviews of that rally, so it should be interesting.

public transportation wise, what's the best way to get to levi's, ima be staying close by where the giants play that weekend.

Seattle does look more beatable then last year, especially at home. Teams have been playing them tough in Seattle as opposed to last year where it seemed as if they were washing teams left and right.

I ended up copping a ticket to that Red Zone Rally for the Washington game. I would've wanted to tailgate, but i'm going solo since my brother couldn't go and I didn't feel like cancelling my plane ticket
laugh.gif
granted its piss water like bud light for the beer, but the food looked good on some of the pics i've seen from the reviews of that rally, so it should be interesting.

public transportation wise, what's the best way to get to levi's, ima be staying close by where the giants play that weekend.
I have been saying this to my friends for over a year now.....and it is true whether people (Seahawks fans) want to admit it or not....

The Seahawks are a different team when they play during the daytime.  

Seattle is definitely beatable but they are dealing with injuries as well and Im not sure when they get their guys back. Not worried about that right now though, the Niners have to take care of the Giants this weekend. As long as we run the ball and play defense like we have, we should be able to win by double digits.

Edit: Also, Kap needs to be able to adjust at the line. How :rofl: :stoneface: was it on seemingly each 3rd down in that 2nd half where it was obvious the Saints were sending the full kitchen sink at Kap with all out blitz and yet they did nothing to adjust? Kap just said F it and took the sack just about every time.

THIS. saints were pretty much telling him their play call before the snap. what does he do? continue to let WRs run routes deep down field..does kaep know how to call an audible in which WRs expect the pass after a 3 step drop? i know harbs must be tired of seeing that **** and is probably ready to put on pads and play QB himself.

damn it, it's so damn hard to stay upset with kaep. he is a bonehead, but then turns around, buys time on a busted 4th and 10 play with the season on the line, and launches a ******* pass 70 yards for 1st. my heart can't take this ****, fellas

Back
Top Bottom