:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your heart can be at ease for a bit because that was only 51 yards not 70
Not sure if this is what he meant or not.....but I would LOVE to see them measure how far the ball traveled.  I know it was a 51 yard gain....but the ball had to have traveled 75 yards in the air.

Anyone see an article, vid, tweet, whatever that addresses this?

Not sure if this is what he meant or not.....but I would LOVE to see them measure how far the ball traveled.  I know it was a 51 yard gain....but the ball had to have traveled 75 yards in the air.

Anyone see an article, vid, tweet, whatever that addresses this?

Could have swore either Fox or ESPN mentioned how the ball did travel something closer to 60-65 yards through the air.

Also back on the Giants for this next game, the Seahawks racked up 350 rushing yards on em.

Come on Roman/Harbs:

DON'T OVERTHINK THIS AND OUTSMART YOURSELVES!!! RUN THE DAMN BALL AND FEED GORE/HYDE AND IT'LL BE PROFIT.

Seahawks definitely look more beatable this year but you know they will come in a little more juiced against us. Might pop an extra adderall.

#99 Gonna get 2 sacks against sheli. On a side note, if anyone wants 2 tix to the Washington, Chargers or cardinals game let me know, sec 124 row 28

Does Palmer's season ending injury make the Cards more vunerable? 10-11 wins may very well be good enough to take the West after all. Easier said than done though.

kaepbomb.0.0.gif

~57 yards with some heat on it. Unreal.

Does Palmer's season ending injury make the Cards more vunerable? 10-11 wins may very well be good enough to take the West after all. Easier said than done though.

I hope so for the Niners' sake but the Cardinals have already played games without Palmer and went 2-1 w/o him and the one loss was to Peyton.

This can reduce the Cardinals' potency on offense but Stanton just needs to be a game manager for them and they'll be able to rely on their defense to grind out games.

That offense has TONS of weapons. John Brown is a killer. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
So i just looked at remaining schedule for AZ, SEA, and 9ers. i like our odds. AZ gotta play 5 teams that could be in the playoffs in the next 7 weeks. SEA have the hardest 6 game stretch, @chiefs, AZ, @9ers, @PHI, 9ers, @AZ. 9ers have @NYG, WSH, SEA, @OAK, @SEA, SD, AZ. i can really see them winning 5 games losing at SEA and SD. IF they dont lose any DIVISIONAL games they can actually win it. (punchers chance)

That offense has TONS of weapons. John Brown is a killer. :x

Red, you weren't lying about John Brown being a potential steal in the draft :x

Dude is just a play maker.

Jordan Mathews looks nice on the Eagles too.

there isn't a single cornerback in the NFL that can run with that guy 
sick.gif
 if you dont get your hands on him at the line, you are totally ******.

he's slowly taking desean jackson's throne as the most lethal vertical threat in the NFL

Brown, Benjamin, Matthews, Bryant, Beckham, Cooks... All putting in work :smh:

Guess none had potential like Jenkins :lol:

Brown, Benjamin, Matthews, Bryant, Beckham, Cooks... All putting in work :smh:

Guess none had potential like Jenkins :lol:

ellington is probably pissed that he could getting just as much shine as all them rookie receivers but that evil genius the niners got as an OC has no idea how to use him.

I feel like snaps are given to those who have tenure even though they might not deserve it.

Crabtree certainly hasn't performed well. Ellington or QP could take his spot on 3rd downs if he doesn't like it so much.

Carrier should be playing way more snaps than half *** Vernon Jamba Juice Davis.

Can Ward play FS? I say give him a shot even if he hasn't before, can't be any worse. I haven't seen Reid make a significant play since he picked off Romo. Insert Dontae Johnson in the nickel.

ellington is probably pissed that he could getting just as much shine as all them rookie receivers but that evil genius the niners got as an OC has no idea how to use him.

Forgot about Ellington :lol:

Yea, the kid has a lot of upside but it seems the most we'll see him do is just having return duties

Btw, any word on if he's gonna be out for any games?

I feel like snaps are given to those who have tenure even though they might not deserve it.

Crabtree certainly hasn't performed well. Ellington or QP could take his spot on 3rd downs if he doesn't like it so much.

Carrier should be playing way more snaps than half *** Vernon Jamba Juice Davis.

Can Ward play FS? I say give him a shot even if he hasn't before, can't be any worse. I haven't seen Reid make a significant play since he picked off Romo. Insert Dontae Johnson in the nickel.

Reid was just staring at brees the entire time on the play that ward got beat on, i don't even think he saw cooks get behind jimmie and himself. by the time brees releases, you can tell he realizes that it's too late to make a play. like someone said, that TD is more on reid than ward.

Your question makes me think about HS geometry :lol:...I'd guess maybe 75-80 yards in the air because of the angle from one sideline to the opposite hashmark.

as a hs teacher, i gotta call on our boy Pythagoras to help us out with this question.. or wait for sports science to feature kaep

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom