:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's weird, Crabtree and Boldin never had any trouble grabbing kaeps balls. Hopefully they get their act together next game and hold on to his balls.

anquan and crab def paused hauling in kaeps balls. maybe needs kaep needs to stop giving them fire balls and maybe give them warm balls instead.

No timetable still, but Bowman's MRI came back clean.

:pimp:

Good news! I have a feeling though that they wait until Monday and announce that hes going to be shut down for the season. I believe he has until Tuesday to start practicing but with the way things have been going with our team regarding injuries (Lattimore, Willis), I am not too optimistic about it.

Last edited:
Honestly, I hope Bow doesnt play until next season. He's only 26 with a long career ahead of him and I want that knee 100%.

This defense is good enough to win it all as long as the O-line gets their **** together and Kap can keep elevating his play. 

Honestly, I hope Bow doesnt play until next season. He's only 26 with a long career ahead of him and I want that knee 100%.

said the same thing when he first went down. I found it comical how some in here really thought he'd be ready for the early part of the season

That's a the best case for both sides. Didn't bowman sign a long term deal last season?

Come back strong next season rather then risk further aggravating it by rushing back.

Back
Top Bottom