:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
haha i predicted us drafting him before the draft too. i saw enough of him at OU to see he'd be an ideal fit for us. he was OU's delanie walker basically.

he's the ideal H-back for our offense. you can put him in the backfield ie I formation or in the diamond pistol, inline or flex him out wide. like you said, dude will bust heads in open field. his straight line speed is pretty damn good for a dude his size.

straight up robbery as a 7th rounder. baalke, i see you plehboi. 

Last edited:
Real spit....I miss D Walker aka Pomona's finest. Son is forever good in my book after the Detroit game :pimp:

This is the one role even g-ro can't **** up. He did it with d-love and he tried it with Bruce last year so he knows the h-back.

After sitting out, you would think he would want to prove something

But the only thing he's proven is that he's not even worth his regular salary

Hate to reiterate this but Vernon Davis hasn't been the same since Kam Chancellor took his soul.

That hit made him reassess, not only his current life, but his life post football. All we heard offseason was about his jamba juice chain, his love for art and his sponsorship with Krave beef jerky. And of course, his desire for more money. His heart aint in football anymore and he was trying to cash out one last time.

Last edited:
Have we seen the last of Willis in a 49er uniform? Dude is going to be 30 in 2 months, he's been riddled with injuries in recent years and Borland is looking like he could become the next Luke Kuechly.

At the end of the day, the NFL is a business and Pat is one our highest paid players. :frown:  

|I sad to imagine pwillis playing in another team's jersey. i think we all wanna see that guy riding off into the sunset a lifetime niner, similar to ray lewis and the ravens. but before we get too far ahead of ourselves, let's see how borland plays the remainder of the season before talk of him being expendable becomes a debate. one of the luxuries of patrick is that he plays so damn well in coverage and has speed to stay with TEs and some WRs.

Willis has lost a step attempting to cover these athletic freak tight ends but he's still got that knack for diagnosing run plays.

Borland knows how to knife in there too.

Last edited:
|I sad to imagine pwillis playing in another team's jersey. i think we all wanna see that guy riding off into the sunset a lifetime niner, similar to ray lewis and the ravens. but before we get too far ahead of ourselves, let's see how borland plays the remainder of the season before talk of him being expendable becomes a debate. one of the luxuries of patrick is that he plays so damn well in coverage and has speed to stay with TEs and some WRs.
Same here. My favorite player since his rookie year.

Pre-NFL Draft 2013 these were my three favorite wide receivers available:

1. DeAndre Hopkins
2. Keenan Allen
3. Quinton Patton

Patton had so much talent despite the school's status. He flashed a few times last season. Disappointed in the sophomore storylines/results.

Pre-NFL Draft 2013 these were my three favorite wide receivers available:

1. DeAndre Hopkins
2. Keenan Allen
3. Quinton Patton

Patton had so much talent despite the school's status. He flashed a few times last season. Disappointed in the sophomore storylines/results.
It is obvious to all of us in here that Greg Roman does not utilize the WRs properly.  We are LOADED with talent.  And while we have had offensive line issues, it still does not excuse the fact that our WRs dont shine as bright as they would on other teams.

If Quinton Patton was on any number of teams, I think he would have had a huge breakout already.

Back
Top Bottom