:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those **** boys got me banned last year. Lol I must've got reported like 10 times in 5min.

I'll stay in this one

I do have another screen name on ice just incase we gotta go in on these ****.

Last edited:
Those **** boys got me banned last year. Lol I must've got reported like 10 times in 5min.

I'll stay in this one

I fully expect to be banned

idgaf

P.S.

Peep da sig 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how is VD like a 7th year veteran, yet he's still running routes that are short of the first on third downs??

If we had gotten an OBJ or Cooks like we all wanted in the 1st :wow:. Would make the Crab decision SO much easier

Let's be honest. If we drafted any other WR... They'd be in the same position as Bruce. This offense is crap

Last edited:
If we had gotten an OBJ or Cooks like we all wanted in the 1st :wow:. Would make the Crab decision SO much easier

Wouldn't make a difference. Why draft players this offense will underutilize? I'd rather they just draft OLine and anything on D.

yup.

we need to just stick to drafting to D players, power running backs and offensive linemen.

:smh:

C'mon Eli

:x i've never said that in my life :smh:

is it me or has kaep been playing well the past few weekends? drops are killing his rhythm and momentum

I'll stay in this one

I got banned from the game thread last year :lol:

Yeah. Some dude who worked at a restauarant posted on twitter how he was tempted to mess with Kap and a few other players food when they came in.

I posted that I called the guys upper management and that he was a poor representation of that company. (I never really called, I just said it to troll). A few Seahawk fans got real heated. One took an extreme amount of exception to it.

We were going back and forth, I was sipping throughout the game so said a few wild things, so did he. We both got banned from the thread. I was tempted to make "cantbancedric" for a new username an rejoin the thread. I probably should have done so.

Back
Top Bottom