:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that's pretty typical of west coast offense though. everything it is timed and synchronized.

Don't care, offense just needs to come out and make plays, must win on thanksgiving. Jamba Juice is closed on Thursday so VD has no excuses

Last edited:
its the play calling. why call a play where you know vernon is going to run a 5-yard hitch and it'll end up being short of the 1st down? 

Last edited:
its the play calling. why call a play where you know vernon is going to run a 5-yard hitch and it'll end up being short of the 1st down? 

i wonder if there's an all-22 of those 3rd down plays and see what other options kaep had. from what I recall, kaep wasn't under much pressure on those throws and probably had time to find other WRs.

those plays are designed to go one place if its open so there wont be much to analyze

i dont remember the exact play, but it was likely a 3-step drop and no hitch step where his first read is vernon. classic west coast.

this is one of the reasons a lot of contemporary OCs think the west coast offense is archaic.

Last edited:
Boobie with the blocked punt, Manny Lawson with the recovery for the TD in that Bills/Jets game :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
random, but did someone post on here that they had tickets to the chargers game they planned on selling. i went through a few previous pages and couldn't find nothing, but if someone did, you have my interest and my attention.

i always feared for that dudes life lol. he's like 5'2 but fast as hell.

id sign him. he was a dope returner and we dont need our starters risking injury especially hyde.

Last edited:

id sign him. he was a dope returner and we dont need our starters risking injury especially hyde.
I'm super down.  Watching P. Cox try to judge punts was
sick.gif

Hyde was just running full speed right into the defenders :lol:

bruh, hyde is going to get himself hurt. 
mean.gif
 there's a HUGE difference between going full speed into defenders who have about 5-15 yards to pick up speed compared to guys running down the length of the field full speed.

Last edited:
i thought he learned his lesson when he got his bell rung vs the saints.

but he didnt lol smfh. dude is just asking for huge concussion.

Last edited:
That's been making me cringe seeing our backup RB returning kicks especially he has a vital role in the offense.

Hopefully they can ink Trindon.

my lord, if we sign trindon holliday and returns to his LSU form...i can already see it: G-Ro finding new ways to destroy drives that begin in the redzone.

I bet Roman is one of those dudes who plays madden against himself. Like with two controllers. Tries to out think himself.

And loses. Somehow.

Back
Top Bottom